All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
anxious
      #23185 - 10/12/03 01:18 PM
mtpriss

Reged: 10/02/03
Loc: Ridgeland,MS

This weekend has been horrible. I feel like I'm living for 6 oclock tonight(when I have to stop eating) and 4 tomorrow, when I start drinking the colyte. I have wandered around all over town all day today. Feeling, I don't know, just not right. I've had bad heartburn the last few days. I know it's all b/c of the colonoscopy Tuesday but it's just so horrible! And my dumb butt ate Chinese yesterday b/c I knew I wouldn't be able to again. So I've had to deal with the affects of that. It's a nasty cycle! All I can think about now is what to have for dinner b/c I won't be eating again for 2 days! No one understands what I'm going through so I decided I'd vent to y'all since a lot of you have probably been through this very thing! And anxiety and depression is not something I experience often so it's rough when it comes. Thanks for giving me a place to whine Heather!
othermags

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: anxious new
      #23210 - 10/12/03 06:38 PM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

hey I know what you're going through! I had to explain to everyone at school why I was only eating orange jell-o for lunch when I'm already skinny! I still don't feel comfortable telling even my best friend about my IBS so I just told them that I was out of money and didn't have time in the morning to make my lunch so I was stuck with Jell-o lol. So yeah I had a colonoscopy on Friday and I think the ventilator clipped my mouth or something because I have two sores on the sides of my upper lip and they hurt! But at least I know that I don't have any gross diseases!! lol omg I hav elost os much weight because of this thing and I'm like, wasting away to nothing. People think I'm anorezic because all I have at lunch is a big pretzel, and at parties I don't eat pizza or drink coke or eat the potato chips. It's extremely frustrating at times because I feel like I can't be a normal teenager who cant even go to my sister's birthday party and eat cake and ice cream!! So I know what you mean about not being understood. This is the only place in the owrld that I can go to and talk about my life and people actually understand me. I'm so thankful to Heather for creating this site!!

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 373 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 466

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review