All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
2 immodium before going to bed still didn't stop me from going at work (m)
      #231302 - 12/13/05 02:00 PM
Sandyg

Reged: 09/13/04

today. I think my main problem is my PC wasn't working right so I had to be in a different office, (further from a bathroom) and that was enough to get my mind working over-time. I ended up going twice and needed to take something to stop the surge. Honestly, my system is so revved up, I am almost considering taking my doc's offer on a stronger anti-spasmoditc which really stops you from going. He said you almost need something to get you going when you're on this. That's kind of drastic I know but there are times when I feel like I need it! Next time I take 2 immodium when I get up in the am. Maybe that will do the trick!

Sandy

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Why can't you go at work? new
      #231311 - 12/13/05 02:19 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Going twice in one day sounds fine to me. Am I missing something here? Why on earth would you choose to give yourself C?

Re: 2 immodium before going to bed still didn't stop me from going at work (m) new
      #231317 - 12/13/05 02:45 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Oh no! You didn't deserve that! I hope you were in not too much pain...

I say try upping your dose. I take around 240 imodium a month. That's what it takes for me to get stable: 8 a day = 2 when I get up, 1 before I eat, and 2 before bed.

Try upping your dose a little. If you have a lot of explosive D like me, it can take more than 2 before bed to calm everything down! Also try sleeping without anything at all around your waist. That sole change helped me cut out night attacks and morning attacks almost completely.

Good luck!

~nelly~

If it was just 2x that would be OK, it's like 2 X in a 1/2 hour and then new
      #231347 - 12/13/05 04:03 PM
Sandyg

Reged: 09/13/04

another 2x the next 1/2 hour etc. I have to shut it down before it gets like that. I type medical transcription and I get bonuses for amounts of reports typed. I don't like to be up and down all day long. I agree though, C isn't good either but if I do get C it's usually just for a day.

Sandy

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1591 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 582

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review