All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
need support!
      #224083 - 11/10/05 09:03 AM
Aly

Reged: 08/16/04
Loc: Columbus, Ohio

I'm at work today...I hardly made it with all of my belly pain, but here I am. Everyone in the office just left to be part of the Veterans Day parade...and I'm stuck in the office by myself with a crampy belly. I'm not very positive about how I'm going to make it until 5 today all alone! I feel crummy and although there is a bathroom right down the hall, I don't want to leave the office unattended for an IBS blowup that could have me in there for an hour! I'm going to make it...right??
blah! Stupid stomachs!

--------------------
IBS-A

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: need support! new
      #224089 - 11/10/05 09:11 AM
Knewada

Reged: 11/07/05
Loc: Ohio

You will make it. Just think about your co workers standing out there in the cold, wind, and rain. Smile, your warmer than they are.

--------------------
If one end don’t get yah, the other will.

#224091 - 11/10/05 09:12 AM
Gold

Reged: 10/19/05
Loc: London

Hang in there and pls just got to the bathroom - work is so not more important than you hopefully feeling better rather than sitting there all cramped up , try and relax and not get wound up (I know easier said than done)as I find when I do that it just gets 10 x times worse ('',)

#224120 - 11/10/05 10:50 AM
Meryl36

Reged: 09/03/04
Loc: Dallas, Texas

Well just know you're not alone. I'm kinda in the same boat. I'm at work & my belly won't stop grumbling. I keep feeling like I have to go & when I do make it to the bathroom, nothing but gas comes out. You would think that would make me feel better & it does for a minute or two but as soon as I get back to my desk, the grumbling starts again. Now 12:45pm the grumbling is starting to combine with gas pains! God I hate this!!!!!!!
The only thing I can suggest, & what I'm doing is drinking plenty of strong fennel tea. It does seem to help. I was stupid & had a French vanilla cappuccino from 7-11 this morning & I'm sure that's what set me off. I was falling asleep in the car on the way to work & was PMSing so I figured I'd treat myself. Boy did that turn out poorly!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I hope by now you're feeling better. Hang in there, 5pm will eventually come

Meryl
IBS-C

#224168 - 11/10/05 04:42 PM
Aly

Reged: 08/16/04
Loc: Columbus, Ohio

I made it! WHEW! And the best part of the day was that I had to go through files in the back room--and it had a tv. So my stress was reduced with a good 2 horus of food network! Thanks for the support everyone!

--------------------
IBS-A

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1359 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 771

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review