All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Lexapro new
      #212470 - 09/11/05 07:49 PM
CindyG.

Reged: 01/26/05
Loc: Mississippi

that is so awesome beth that you are able to get out!!
I know exactly how you feel. I get myself so freaked out even before I can leave my house. I am scared I will have to gooo and not able to a bathroom in time. It has left me housebound many times! I have taking lexapro before but I stopped after a couple of days because it made me feel more anxious.. like I would wake up in the middle of the night and just be afraid for no reason. But it has worked wonders on my mother in law.. Maybe I should have tried it for a little longer. I am right now looking for a new anxiety and ibs medications. So I might see if I can try it again. What would lexapro fall under SSR or tricylic??
Cindy

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Lexapro new
      #212528 - 09/12/05 04:40 AM
beth71

Reged: 09/03/04
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas

Hi, It falls under the SSRI series. I take my lexapro in the morning and was told that I will be tired for the first week, but then I will be fine. I also take Ambien for sleeping, right before bed. My IBS has caused so much anxiety the all these meds are really helping getting me out the door. Good luck to you.
~Beth

Re: Thanks to all...note to meep new
      #212753 - 09/12/05 03:20 PM
meep

Reged: 06/06/05
Loc: Texas

Hope you like it here! I moved here from Mobile, Alabama, so the drier heat was great! Now I just melt when I go anywhere near places I grew up! (all on oceans)

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 750 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1894

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review