All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: stayed home again today..... new
      #212296 - 09/10/05 07:45 PM
RoseyL

Reged: 07/20/05
Loc: Minnesota

See if you can try Paxil.....paroxitine (generic). I too tried zoloft, but if exasperated the D. I have been on paroxitine for several years now and have good results There was a website that indicated that paroxitine was helpful in IBS..... I think I posted it. If you do a search I think it will show up.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I hope you feel better soon! - nt new
      #212479 - 09/11/05 08:11 PM
Casper

Reged: 10/16/04
Loc: Memphis, TN

My four year old students all know about my diet... new
      #212480 - 09/11/05 08:17 PM
Casper

I started teaching PreK 4 this year. Every day about 10:00 we sit down for snack and of course I don't eat what they eat. So I explained to them on the first day of school that I was on a diet. They are very cute about it, and they know not to sit at the place where I set my bowl of dry cereal... but recently ... at a pool party, where one of my students were present he anounced very proudly to the crowd that I was on a diet. It was kind of embarressing.

Hi Dalia. I hope you feel better soon! new
      #212482 - 09/11/05 08:22 PM
Casper

Stress does seem to be a cramp trigger for me too. The first week of school I think I only went to the bathroom twice. And my stomach felt like one big knot.
Chany

Re: AAARRRGGGHHH!!! big-time unstable now...grrr....VENT!!! new
      #212505 - 09/11/05 09:46 PM
CindyG.

Reged: 01/26/05
Loc: Mississippi

hey. I know how you feel. I changed majors with one semester left in elementary k-8. When I started the major I wasnt experiencing symptoms of IBS. Then once I got iBS it seemed like teaching was the worst thing I could do. I changed to library science and liked it much better. Right now my IBS is soo bad I cant even do that. I HAVE to get it under control. I also have extreme anxiety about it.
I tried drinking the peppermint tea to help with attacks but it gave me such heartburn.. any other kind of soothing tea that could help minus the heartburn.. does chamomile work?

WelL i hope you feel better soon!
Cindy

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5143 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2309

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review