All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Poll: Favorite teas!!! new
      #210376 - 09/01/05 08:27 AM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

It changes all the time, depending on the time of year and my mood!

Lately, I've been enjoying some fruity Celestial Seasonings Teas--True Blueberry and Tropic of Strawberry are outstanding, chilled. I love Earl Grey (Twinnings) and Fennel Rooibos tea. I also tried this new tea (President's Choice) called Camomile Vanilla and I must say...it is very smooth. There's something about Vanilla that soothes the tummy! I also like Yogi Teas, especially Ginger. I am not a fan of mint tea. I recommend going to your HFS and exploring. I've found so many awesome teas there...I can't think of how many unique teas are available!

Kate, IBS-D.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#210463 - 09/01/05 12:47 PM
KellyAnn21

Reged: 11/12/04
Loc: PA

I really love Liptons Peppermint..I never really used to be a fan of mint..but it works soo well that I love it now!

#210472 - 09/01/05 02:15 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hiya!
I LOVE TEA!
My favourite teas are..
-Tetley Decaffienated Green Tea
-Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Tea
-That Eater's Digest Tea that Laurel mentioned is yummy!
-Celestial Seasonings Red Safari Spice Rooibos Tea
-Celestial Seasonings Madagascar Vanilla Red Rooibos Tea
-Cammomile Tea
-Rooibos and Fennel tea (can't remember who makes it, sorry. I found it at a HFS)

My favourite way to make tea is called a "London Fog" at some tea store, and they use Earl Grey but I use Rooibos tea. Mix tea with a bit of vanilla flavouring and steamed vanilla soy milk - it is so yummy!!!

Good luck!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#210584 - 09/02/05 05:34 AM
kristaIBS

Reged: 08/09/05

Has anyone ever heard of the tea brand called Bija? I sw it in my HFS and was wondering about it. I think it's kind of pricey, so I wanted to see if anyone else as tried it?

#210757 - 09/02/05 10:28 PM
Draupadi

Reged: 07/16/05
Loc: Santa Cruz, California

I work at a traditional tea shop, so I love this question! I am terribly spoiled by all the wonderful loose-leaf teas we have at the store, so I rarely drink anything in bags. Peppermint is probably my favorite, and seems to help me the most as far as the pain and bloating...Traditional Medicinals makes a wonderful ginger tea called Ginger Aid, if you are looking for bagged teas, but truthfully, I always recommend buying loose-leaf in bulk. Not only is it usually of superior quality, but you get far more for your money. You can fill up a whole jar for a few dollars, and it will last you for months!

--------------------
Julia

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 631 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1822

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review