All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
LMAO again-see... new
      #193967 - 07/10/05 09:57 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

your sense of humour is so appreciated. Wind and I need a break from being the smart ashes here sometimes!LOL!!

You belong here, and Casey's right- you will be helping others before you know. i'm not 100% stable but let me tell you, 4 months ago when I came here, i was miserable and sad and useless....and now I seem to think I'm the authority sometimes!LOL!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: YOu are all a wonderful support system - keep up the warmth and love new
      #194132 - 07/11/05 09:41 AM
DanaNoel

Reged: 04/06/04
Loc: Houston, Texas

Hi there,

Yes, I am from Houston!! I grew up here then moved to Austin throughout my college and grad school years (and then some). Actually, I would rather be living in Austin. It is just too beautiful and, I think you would REALLY love it. They are VERY gay friendly. Before I met my husband, I dated women for 12 long years. I know, lost another one . Ok, this has now become a coming out party. Anyway, I just loved how tolerant Austin was. Houston is a bit different but still loads of fun. We just had gay pride here a few weeks ago and it was HUGE!!!

As far as Joel Osteen goes, I LOVE him. No, I don't go to Lakewood Church because it is quite a ways from where I live, but I do catch him on TV every once in a while. He is wonderful and yes, his wife is a bit of a prancer. Very beautiful lady.

Are you from Houston??

--------------------
Dana

#194201 - 07/11/05 11:45 AM
Anthem

Reged: 10/01/04
Loc: Phoenix, AZ

No I am not from Houston, but my soul is a Texan cowboy, but I am actually originally from rural California (where folks wear cowboy hats and listen to country/western music and relax at neighborhood taverns after a hard day). I've worn a cowboy hat since I was 5 years old, and am most happy in a pick up truck in a cowboy hat without a shirt and driving through the countryside.

I now live in rural Arizona next to a horse ranch where I have so much fun visiting the babies. Wish I could afford my own.

I actually go to the UNITY Church, but they share the same message as Joel Osteen. Nothing like a great looking guy in GREAT SHAPE in tight jeans and a cowboy hat, eh? The young kids who wear saggy pants (that look like they took a big IBS-D dump into the posterior) are pretty revolting.

Best wishes

Edited by Anthem (07/11/05 11:47 AM)

#194277 - 07/11/05 02:03 PM
DanaNoel

Reged: 04/06/04
Loc: Houston, Texas

Best wishes to you as well. Please keep us updated as to your upcoming treatment.

It was so nice chatting with you

Dana

--------------------
Dana

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2584 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8940

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review