All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Thanks to everyone and also sorry!
      #183346 - 06/03/05 02:24 PM
Tinkerbelle

Reged: 04/17/05
Loc: Los Angeles, CA

Thanks so much for everyone who has offered me such kind words and so much honesty. I know that my emotions are totally overwhelming to other, and they are espically overwhelming to myself. I'm glad the point has been raised that putting so much focus on IBS makes it a lot worse, which I am well aware of. EVERYONE in my life has been telling me this, and I know that I can only stop doing it when I choose to do so. Healing totally comes from within, and although external support is amazing and necessary, it does nothing for you if you don't want to change. I think I am really stuck in feeling sorry for myself and also stuck in being very overwhelmed and maybe not even wanting to change. In any case, I will not post here as much anymore, and I am really sorry if I've overwhelmed any of you! In real life I'm usually very fun loving, even mellow to the outside world... but as of late that person has really disappeared. I have faith that she will come back, I just have to decide how and when.
Thanks again for all your support!!
MUCH LOVE AND PEACE TO EVERYONE

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Thanks to everyone and also sorry! new
      #183401 - 06/03/05 08:50 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

There's no need to apologize! I think many of us have been where you are. And many of us have seen improvement--although it wasn't overnight and it sure wasn't easy! You seem to be moving in the right direction. I hope you stick around and, if you can't find what you're looking for by doing a search, that you ask questions.

Hey, it's okay. new
      #183420 - 06/04/05 03:22 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Everyone goes through this. Keep on posting if you want to, it's not a problem! Just try and keep a life going...IBS doesn't mean everything should stop!

Re: Thanks to everyone and also sorry! new
      #183458 - 06/04/05 09:44 AM
DanaNoel

Reged: 04/06/04
Loc: Houston, Texas

Hey Tinkerbelle don't sweat it honey. I know when I was first diagnosed I had about a MILLION questions and my doctor could really only answer about 2 of those. This board is where I went to find out answers to my questions. I asked some and used the search feature for others. If you can't find the answer to your question using the search feature PLEASE ask here. We are here to support you during this time in your life when all hope seems lost. I have been there as most all of us on this board have.

--------------------
Dana

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3252 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 420

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review