Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: Missed You Beth!! new
      #183617 - 06/05/05 08:40 AM
beacon1961

Reged: 02/28/05
Loc: Marlton, NJ

--------------------
It only takes a few committed people to change the world!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Thanks Kate new
      #183643 - 06/05/05 10:18 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

I feel the same about you sweetie!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

thanks Linz new
      #183644 - 06/05/05 10:25 AM
Augie

I feel much better about things. Thanks for everything. Plus I was missing my "family" so much. I posted a few times in the Living room already. Guess you missed them!

I'm not doing so well, though, actually. I'm not handling FT work so well. Still having major GI symptoms, anxiety is sky high, depression as well. Plus I was in a car accident yesterday so I am in big trouble money wise, no car to get to work, big bills for towing, storage,car rental, etc.

Plus, somehow I'm gonna need to come up with some money to replace my old car. Life is a struggle. And all the turmoil is all coming out in my tummy.

--------------------
~ Beth

Maria, my fellow library worker new
      #183645 - 06/05/05 10:30 AM
Augie

Thanks for your welcome home. Unfortunately, the only way to go part time would be to find another job, as my curent job is not adaptable for PT. I should have never left my PT library job. It was the perfect fit for getting me out of the house some, but still had time for myself. Working FT is major stress for me. I don't know how to do it when I am overwhelmed all the time and need to be home with my tummy in the mornings. Big mistake to leave.

I was able to work PT because I had supplemental disability pay, which I have lost now. So, I kind of "messed things up" for myself big time. I seem to take one step forward, two steps back.

--------------------
~ Beth

Thanks Mary new
      #183646 - 06/05/05 10:34 AM
Augie

I'm glad your still posting. It's helpful to have anothe constipated, former anorexic, Gluten free eater along here with me! Not good that we are, but good that we have each other. I hope you continue to post so that we can share and learn from one another.

I wish we lived near one another.

How is your diet going? I posted a message on the fitness board about trying to "mesh" GF-constipation eating with Heather's guidlelines. Would love your feedback. But I think you can do a lot of foods I can't like raw salads and other raw veggies. Seems like you can do more insolubles without the soluble base. I have a hard time figuring it all out.

--------------------
~ Beth

Hey, Beth!!!!! new
      #183786 - 06/05/05 07:24 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

It's great to hear from you again. I was hoping you'd come back. I have missed you!

I'm sorry to hear things are not going well for you. A car accident? Bless your heart! Were you hurt?

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4326 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10069

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review