All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: info on me: my parents, ect. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.Plz read new
      #1929 - 03/05/03 04:57 AM
geekgirl

Reged: 02/28/03
Loc: UK

On the subject of herbal tea, I'd add chamomile to that list. It has a milder taste than either the mint or the ginger ones. Also I find that it is more often than not made only from pure chamomile rather than being full of flavourings. For me chamomile tea is my daily drink of choice, and ginger tea is there for those times when I need something more powerful.

geekgirl

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: info on me: my parents, ect. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.Plz read new
      #1974 - 03/05/03 04:56 PM
juniorrachel

Reged: 01/29/03
Loc: St. Louis, MO

i just had a colonoscopy about a week ago, actually.

the prep is not fun, but it's not as bad as i expected. just stay home all day and watch movies that day, so you're comfortable and near a bathroom. i don't think i even got out of my pajamas that day. :-)

the colonoscopy itself (like everyone says) is not too bad cuz you're totally out for the whole thing and don't remember anything.

the worst part for me was a combination of nervousness and the really super hungry feeling i had after the prep day cuz i was totally empty (that's the point, i know). within a few days i was feeling much better and eating normally and actually felt really good for a few days, and now i'm settled back into my normal not-too-great but not-too-horrible feeling. :-) you'll be fine.

beth

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3236 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3214

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review