All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Someone's torturing me!
      #18166 - 08/22/03 11:36 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

I have been doing much better lately, but last night after dinner, I thought I was going to die! It felt like someone had their hands on my colon and was twisting and turning it. It was very painful! My husband couldn't believe I was getting ready for bed at 8:30, but I just wanted to go to sleep so I would be out of pain. When I woke up this morning, it was still hurting, but fortunately, I had a BM and then the pain went away.
I guess the stuffed bell pepper I fixed for dinner was not a good idea. I love them and was craving them. I stuffed them with boxed stuffing (no butter added) from the grocery store, chicken, some rice, and some of the oven roasted veggies I had prepared the night before (diced). I did eat the pepper too, but I thought it wouldn't bother me since I had cooked it until it was really soft. I ate potatoes and French bread with it, but realized later I had forgotten to drink my Citrucel before the meal. Wow! I don't think I will be forgetting that any time soon.
I am getting discouraged because every time I branch out and try something different to eat, I am in pain. I'm so tired of chicken breasts, rice, bread, and canned veggies.
Anyone else have this type of pain????

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Someone's torturing me! new
      #18169 - 08/22/03 11:48 AM
Karin

Reged: 02/11/03
Loc: Southern California

Potatoes do that to me, unfortunately!

#18172 - 08/22/03 11:55 AM
tinam

Reged: 08/15/03
Loc: Florida

Hang in there......I have been really bad for over a month. The past two weeks were extremely painful. But finally...between changing the diet and taking acidophilous I have relief today.

Remember that God will never give you more than you can handle.
I will be praying for you,
Tina

--------------------
Cast your burden on the Lord, and He will sustain you; Psalm 55:22

#18197 - 08/22/03 01:48 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Did you check the ingredients on the boxed stuffing? Maybe there was something evil hidden in there? Or maybe you had too many veggies at once?

Hope you're feeling better.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 406 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 530

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review