All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Need help new
      #178729 - 05/13/05 07:06 AM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Thanks! Some info is in Heather's pages but is often not seen and repetition is always good. I just think there are some little hints that would be good to have always ready to be learned.
For anyone who is very familiar with the diet and wants to help form this list please let me know via e-mail.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Oh, so this is a project you new
      #178733 - 05/13/05 07:11 AM
Cyndy

Reged: 03/05/05

are working on for Heather? I thought it was a way to mark our own posts that saved them for are own knowledge.

Yes, people should all read those top posts new
      #178734 - 05/13/05 07:14 AM
Cyndy

Reged: 03/05/05

Many people don't seem to take the time to read them, in an urgent desperation to get to the message board. But they are so very helpful and many of the questions people ask can be answered in those wonderful posts! Not all, but some! There is always need for further help and explanations.

Thank goodness we can ask and thank you for being so nice to offer your help. It's nice when others, like you, stick around to help the lost souls, like me! Thanks you Little Minnie! You are so much appreciated!

Edited by Cyndy (05/13/05 07:16 AM)

Hey that was my idea Jenny! new
      #178797 - 05/13/05 11:17 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

If you let us know that you've already done a search, then if we *know* the posts are out there we'll try to find them ourselves. Or we can just try and answer the questions!

You are welcome! -nt new
      #178893 - 05/13/05 06:41 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3061 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3869

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review