All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Volatile
      #171276 - 04/19/05 05:57 AM
tc2004

Reged: 05/26/04
Loc: Texas

I agree with Atomic Rose. We understand your bloated. Ok enough already with the pity trip. Everyone here has issues.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and read and get more information so you can help youself. You have to read every label of everything you put in your mouth.Don't eat something if you don't know what's in it period.Maybe instead of getting upset at Heather's diet and all the info. people have been trying to give you why don't you try going to the Doctor and demand they make it better for you right now and see what he or she tells you...
You know your name surely describes you. I'm not IBS-C I am IBS-A but just maybe alot of your issues are because of your volatile nature. Put more of that into finding what works for you and less of it here on the boards for the ones who are trying to help you. This is not an easy thing to live with and it doesn't go away in three days...
I really hope you find a balance....
Terry

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I second this! new
      #171319 - 04/19/05 07:39 AM
MCV

Reged: 01/04/05
Loc: Manchester, NH

Volatile - you need to stop taking your aggression out on all of us. We are only trying to help. THREE DAYS is not long enough to determine if the diet is working for you - you need to give it a chance! I have been on the diet since January 1st and only recently has it been really making a difference. If you're going to continue lashing out, please do not continue to post! You are complaining that your main symptom is bloating - vanity issues aside - have you tried anything else besides restricting your diet? Fennel tea, heating pad, gasX, anything?

--------------------
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Michelle
IBS-A, pain predominant

Re: I third this new
      #171334 - 04/19/05 07:49 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

And I think too much time has already been spent giving you the attention you crave. IMHO, you are monopolizing the boards and not giving others the opportunity to get their questions answered.

There are many, many people besides you who need help. And they have bigger problems than just not having a six-pack abdomen. Many people here deal with multiple problems, like chronic pain, constipation, diarrhea 10 or more times a day, fibro, gluten intolerance, celiac disease, eating disorders, gas, migraines, anxiety disorders, depression, and may I mention chronic pain again.

So, I would consider yourself lucky if all you have to deal with is bloat. That would be my dream to only have that problem.

So, try and put your problem into prospective. Now, I will stop posting so that your posts don't keep bumping others down to the bottom. You shouldn't be able to monopolize the boards all to yourself. There are too many others who need help. Yes, me included. I'm done.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Me too - My last post to you new
      #171344 - 04/19/05 08:03 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Volatile,
I think we have all tried to support and help you - but you have refused to listen.
We have asked you not to ask the same questions over and over, but you keep on doing it.
We addressed your rude bahviour, but you don't apologise or even acknowledge it. You don't seem grateful for the time we are taking to help you, but resentful that we can't snap our fingers and make you better.

Like Augie said, lots of us are dealing with so much more than you and it is too hard to try and help someone who won't take the time that this needs to be dealt with.

I will be more than willing to post to you again in the future IF you have taken in everything we have said - Read the info before you post, do searches on your own, lose the attitude and actually have some patience and give things I chance to work.

Until then, I am going to stop fruitlessly replying to your posts and help someone who is willing to listen, and be glad for the support.

I hope you get yourself sorted out.
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Me Five new
      #171412 - 04/19/05 10:26 AM
e_mcmaster

Reged: 01/16/05
Loc: Norman, Oklahoma

I'm already stressed out enough as it is and logging onto this forum should be a relaxing and comforting experience, but it hasn't been in the last few days.

My advice to you: Get over it! You have IBS and it's not going to go away. Experiment to find the best treatment for your symptoms but do not whine and bitch to us because WE ARE SUFFERING, TOO!

--------------------
Elizabeth

all those years it wasn't IBS - it was celiac!
send me an email: liz@dopple.net

Annoying Moderator Reminder new
      #171434 - 04/19/05 11:21 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Just a friendly reminder to be careful with the language guys. Young kids may be reading...

--------------------
- Jennifer

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 7438 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 709

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review