All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Anyone out there this morning?
      #169759 - 04/14/05 03:33 AM
cmileygal

Reged: 04/13/05
Loc: Ellsinore, Mo. USA

I am new here, not sure if I am in the right place but I just needed to talk to someone this morning. Just diagnosed with IBS, after almost a year of pain and D. It's 5:30 a.m. here in Missouri and I am having a really bad one, I suffer from panic attacks also and I trying desperately to fight off a really bad attack and this terrible nausea and cramping. If anyone is out there I sure would like to talk to ya!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Anyone out there this morning? new
      #169760 - 04/14/05 03:56 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Yes, I'm here. Do you have any peppermint tea? I would make a big mug full of strong tea. I suffer from panic attacks, too. Cover yourself up warmly, and try to sip some tea. You can also try a hot bath if you're into that. Read through the dietary guidelines on this website when you have a chance. There's lots that you can do to ease the diarrhea.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

#169833 - 04/14/05 08:33 AM
Alli32

Reged: 03/24/05

Hi cmileygal, welcome! Sorry I wasn't awake earlier. I hope you made it through your attack. I too suffer from panic attacks. Luckily, they are usually short and only really happen in certain circumstances. My panic attacks have mostly disappeared since I did the IBS Hypnosis program. I wanted to let you know that we are here and thinking of you today.

#169836 - 04/14/05 08:42 AM
trapley

Reged: 03/16/05
Loc: Miami, FLorida

Hi, welcome to the boards. I too suffer from the D, severe pain, and nausea. Its terrible, but I have limited those down to 1 every week or so by changing my diet, and I really only have problems when I violate that diet by eating fatty foods. This site and the people have a lot of useful information on how to Eat better for IBS. Alot of times, there are things we can do and eat that help ease some of the IBS problems. I hope you get some rest. Lord knows I have been up in the middle of the nights with my attacks.

--------------------
Keep Smiling

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2438 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 746

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review