Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Cysts
      #168909 - 04/11/05 10:50 AM
Honey_bun

Reged: 03/09/05
Loc: Canada!

Hello Everyone..
Okay i have a question for all of you...Does anyone get cysts? I get cysts all the time and they are sooo painful! I was just wondering if maybe it was related to IBS. The females on one side of my family get a lot of cysts, and a few of them have had bowel problems. I never really put two and two together until i developed a cyst on my lower back that absolutely kills when i sit on the toilet! I usually get cysts in my armpitts, lowerback.(tail bone area) ears..and i think thats it..oh..and sometimes on the inside of my legs. If anyone has had similar porblems..please relpy! thanks!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Cysts new
      #168975 - 04/11/05 02:50 PM
AllieGator

Reged: 01/24/04
Loc: Rockland County, NY

so far ive had 2 or 3 cysts- or so the doctors think. when i was bed ridden in pain for almost 24 hours each time, ultimately ending up in the hospital, that was the only conclusion doctors could come to. they were on my ovaries and were possibly the worst pain ive ever experienced (which must be pretty high considering IBS attacks can be excrutiating).

i always wondered if they were related to IBS as well, but i never got a clear answer whenver i asked why they occured. Im sorry if this doesnt help much.

--------------------
If you can do nothing else...smile

Re: Cysts new
      #169020 - 04/11/05 03:47 PM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

Hey, I've been wondering about this, too. I've had issues with cysts for the last few months. I found out I had one about the size of a golf ball on one ovary in February. I had another ultrasound on Friday and was told that cyst is now the size of a large marble, so it's shrinking. I kinda wonder if the cyst was growing late last fall when my stomach started getting really bad, too. I have also read that our lovely hormones can mess with our stomachs. Blah!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 382 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 486

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review