All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Good post! new
      #164629 - 03/28/05 08:25 AM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

You sound like you have an incredibly interesting life: meter reader, novelist, trip to UK, now filly fixer. Neat!

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I am definitely... new
      #164664 - 03/28/05 09:55 AM
nikjones_uk

Reged: 01/04/05

...cutting sugar out of my diet, although having it in fruit and as rice syrup (not sure if thats sweet or not?) in plain soya yoghurt - if I don't, and I eat just a little bit, I will want more and more....I'm sad....the lack of sugar today has made me kinda depressed and my heart feels disconnected from my head (if that makes sense) - so fingers crossed eh

Since cutting processed sugar out of my diet my tummy doesn't bloat as much...~nt~ new
      #164707 - 03/28/05 11:12 AM
puffybelly

Reged: 02/04/05

--------------------
"puffy"

LOL new
      #164737 - 03/28/05 01:07 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

You mean an incredibly low paid life! I worked with horses for 10 years right out of high school and by the end I made $8 an hour as a manager AND they tried to make me work extra for free as if I was salaried. I do miss the horses though.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Re: LOL new
      #164798 - 03/28/05 04:31 PM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

Well, there's a part of me that wants to say "money isn't everything" or "the important thing is that you liked your work", but I really think those sayings are more true if you're actually making a living wage. And boo, hiss for employers who try to get extra hours without paying extra money.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3664 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1976

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review