All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
That's great! new
      #163727 - 03/24/05 10:43 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Thank you again for providing a link to such useful info. I checked out the site and think I'll sign up too.

Glad to see you're still trying the Prozac! Whoo hoo!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: That's great! new
      #163731 - 03/24/05 10:55 AM
roid

Reged: 11/21/03
Loc: united kingdom

Still no side effects too, and this is nearly the end of day 2!!

Bah! new
      #163922 - 03/25/05 02:34 AM
roid

Gah, i knew this was too good to be true. Beginning of today (day 3), i had quite bad diarrhea in the morning about 7:30, then again at 9:30.

Only very mild discomfort though, usually if its an ibs attack i get really bad stomach cramps too. Hopefully the twice will be it for today now. Had a peppermint capsule to try and soothe my belly, its all i can taste now when i burp.

I guess it might not be the prozac, cus i had quite a bad nights sleep too, tossing and turning, things going around in my head like they do.

I think if i go again i might reach for the immodium. Its not like im preventing my body getting rid of something thats irritating it.

Re: Bah! new
      #163957 - 03/25/05 07:36 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

I've noticed that not getting enough sleep really affects me too. It's probably not the Prozac--keep up with it!

Taking the immodium sounds like a good idea if you go again. I had an attack the other day (most likely caused by eating too much bread or this new food I tried)--my first D attack in about a month! I took one Immodium, which turned out to be enough. I also noticed it was really mild, not much discomfort after the initial cramps, which I thought must be because I'm following the IBS diet. I did feel pretty down after the attack, but got some wonderful support from the people on this board. I'm back to "Breaking the Cycle" for a couple of days.

Good news: I made it through work yesterday without anxiety or another D attack or even worrying about it! WOWZA!

Re: Bah! new
      #163965 - 03/25/05 07:57 AM
roid

Congratulations on having an ibs free day!!

Its been over 6 hours since i last had a bm, so hopefully thats me done for the day :]

I'm not gonna give up on my meds that quickly!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 985 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 21927

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review