All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Need to discuss something personal for over 18's
      #159860 - 03/12/05 08:44 AM
AngieB

Reged: 02/17/05
Loc: teesside, uk

I hope I am OK putting this on here, but does anyone else seem to have more problems after s.e.x. I don't know if it only a coincidence but it seems to get worse after. I just wondered if there was something up there that mighted get shoved about and make the symptoms worse. Sorry everyone I know this is a bit naughty but I'm sure its connected.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

hehe - I find... new
      #159863 - 03/12/05 08:47 AM
nikjones_uk

Reged: 01/04/05

(when I used to DO it!!) that I would be fine all the way through as my brain was concentrating on one (interesting) thing, but as soon as my brain returns to normal again, it used to act up a bit?! Now haven't done it since I got worse, but was constantly worried about letting off the gas during!!! hehe - how naughty!!

Re: hehe - I find... new
      #159864 - 03/12/05 08:49 AM
AngieB

Reged: 02/17/05
Loc: teesside, uk

I find I'm normally Mr Whippy (see last post) a few hours after or the following morning and thats why I was wondering if it is connected.

I love this webside because you talk about everything even this. Its great

To be honest... new
      #159867 - 03/12/05 08:51 AM
nikjones_uk

Reged: 01/04/05

..its been SO long since (yes, get your violins out) I've done it, I can't remember!! Pooooor meeee....(although plenty of offers, just am a bit scared to be honest!) haha, I know, its great isn't it!

Yes new
      #159879 - 03/12/05 09:20 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I find afterwards I get "gassy" but if I have cramps before they go away...so its a short term fix for cramps but causes wind. (in my experience)

--------------------
S.

LOL! Me as well! :) new
      #159881 - 03/12/05 09:25 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

I'll always get a BM after sex... all that stretching I guess. Sometimes I get a normal BM, sometimes a D attack, I never know which to expect!

If I did all that exercise and moving around without the sex I'd get an attack anyway, so it's not too far a stretch I suppose! In fact, if I just jumped up and down for 10 minutes I'm sure I'd get a D attack. At this way you get to have sex first!!

Good luck!

~nelly~

Have to confess, me too. new
      #159976 - 03/12/05 07:48 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

I get D the next day which is great if I'm a bit C cause then I go (who would've thought sex was a cure for constipation? Well for me anyway). It's a bit off putting really! Kinda like that chockie bar, really tempting but most of the time you just don't want the end result.

--------------------
Amy

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1031 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1138

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review