All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Liquid Vitamin supplements vs/ pill form...
      #14603 - 07/22/03 12:37 PM
Jay

Reged: 05/15/03
Loc: Washington State

Wondering if anyone has a recommended liquid supplement for men that will replace the traditional solid pill form of a multivitamin.

I have UC, and tend to react to any of the solid pill multivitamins, whether OTC, or specialty foods such as www.megafood.com or Centrum.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Liquid Vitamin supplements vs/ pill form... new
      #14606 - 07/22/03 01:14 PM
Kimberly

Reged: 07/01/03
Loc: Colorado

My husband and I have been using SeaSilver for the past 6 months or so. It is a liquid multi-vitiman. However, I just switched to Dr. Teitelbaum's Fatiqued to Fantastic Daily Engery Enfusion plus Daily Energy B Complex. This is a powder that you mix with liquid. I switched because SeaSilver doesn't list the amounts and I need to know exactly what I am taking. I have Fibromyalgia and the Energy Enfusion stuff is suppose to help. I have only been on it for 4 days. SeaSilver is about $40.00 and last 30 days. The Energy Enfusion multi-vitiman is between $40 to $55 depending on where you purchase it. It lasts between 30 to 60 days depending on whether you use 1 or 2 scoops. This is the first time I have posted. I hope this helps.SeaSilver Home page
From Fatiqued to Fantastic Home Page

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 801 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 363

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review