All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Amy new
      #146878 - 02/04/05 07:49 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Thanks for the offer to email you. That's so sweet that you care. You know it's weird. While we both are still suffering, we are at opposite poles: you with your D and me with my C! Too bad we can't give each other a little bit of our symptoms to one another and be normal!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Beth that would be wonderful..... new
      #146906 - 02/04/05 11:57 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

except I'm still an A on occasion so I'd probably end up a c but if I could give you a bit of my being sick then it would certainly fix you up in a big hurry. I'm always telling mum I want to return my tummy to the reject shop and get a refund cause I got ripped off!

--------------------
Amy

Re: Jessica new
      #146918 - 02/05/05 06:43 AM
jessica28

Reged: 08/10/04
Loc: Phoenix, AZ

Hi Beth! Each g-zyme has 100mg, so yes, 1400mg total per day. It's hard to say right now, but I do think it is doing something. Usually I only have a BM in the morning after miralax and acacia, but yesterday, for the first time, I went in the afternoon....I'm thinking the g-zymes and triphala probably had something to do with that, but who knows at this point. Doctors are so difficult....it's so hard to find one that actually really cares. I have just a regular doctor right now that I go to and he is great. He really listens, is concerned, and trys to educate me as well. I have seen other doctors who usually just say.."Eat more fiber..." and don't really say much else. You may have to try a couple doctors before you can find one that really cares. Do you have medical insurance? I don't, so I hope you do, since that will help with the expense of trying new doctors. Knowing how to find an empathetic one is not easy to answer.... unfortunately it is just like fiber, you have to try a few before you find which one is right for you. Hang in there and keep doing what you are doing in the mean time. Maybe try an internet search in your area? Good luck, Beth.

Love,
Jessica

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3930 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6298

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review