All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Re: Questions new
      #147621 - 02/07/05 06:46 PM
Taylahmai

Reged: 11/03/04
Loc: Western Australia

Oh sorry, I make my own rice bread and I use white rice flour as I can't seem to find any bread mix with brown rice flour. We do have a couple of brands that make rice bread here in Australia, but they're hard as rocks so I prefer to make my own.

--------------------
~ Live life, don't let life live you ~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: PS new
      #147624 - 02/07/05 06:55 PM
Taylahmai

Well I can't really believe it either! It sure don't feel like my bowels are 100%, but I reckon I'm pretty close. BMs are pretty stable, its just the gurgling, gas and bloating that I'm struggling with still. Oh I didn't say what liver detox I'm taking. I use 'pharma liv' (well starting today....) Can't say much about it yet of course!

--------------------

Taylahmai new
      #147626 - 02/07/05 07:14 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Just a thought. I know you are still having bloating and gas. Did you get tested for soy milk? I know soy is a problem for many and they need to stick to rice milk.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: Taylahmai new
      #147628 - 02/07/05 07:19 PM
Taylahmai

Yep I do get tested for soy, and up until yesterday the tests showed I was intolerant. But apparently now its okay for me to give it a go. I reaaallly miss my yoghurt so am so happy about being able to give soy a go. Am going to take it slow as I know many people are intolerant of soy and my allergist has warned me about introducing foods too quickly. I was so worried about remaining dairy and soy intolerant - urghhh that would be tough!

How do you go with soy?

--------------------

Re: Hamster :) new
      #147655 - 02/07/05 11:59 PM
nikjones_uk

Reged: 01/04/05

Hiya - thanks for the info - thats pretty interesting, as I find if I drink more than 2 litres of water a day I don't feel as bloated etc. As Linz says, I guess the digestion is going on front to back, but I do get pain in one area quite a bit and I believe its where my liver lives! I'm going to do lots of water today and hopefully flush myself out!!! Thanks loads and loads for your advice! xx

#147656 - 02/08/05 12:08 AM
Taylahmai

No problemo, its my pleasure to help out I try and drink lots of water as well, but I often find I get bloated because my bladder is always so full! Haa haaa. I'll let you know how my liver cleanse supplements work out - can't remember whats in them but could let you know if you're interested. I think sometimes we all forget how holistic our bodies are and that all organs have the ability to affect us with similar symptoms.

T xxx

--------------------

#147674 - 02/08/05 04:49 AM
nikjones_uk

Reged: 01/04/05

Cool - please let me know how you go with the cleansing! Would be really interested to find out - hope all goes well and as Ruchie says **hugs**!! x

Hi T! new
      #147877 - 02/08/05 03:10 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

I am quite interested, if you don't mind,in what is in your liver supplement. Sounds like your allergist is pretty knowledgeable...thanks for all this info. Hope the supplement helps you *hugs*

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: to betterlife regarding if/sf new
      #147908 - 02/08/05 04:22 PM
RobinV

Reged: 01/08/05
Loc: wayne,pa

Taroh,

I have the same problem with C. I'm at the point I don't know what to eat anymore to keep things moving. Do you really think the zelnorm helps? I don't.

Re: Betterlife, finally back! new
      #147912 - 02/08/05 04:29 PM
RobinV

Reged: 01/08/05
Loc: wayne,pa

Is milk of magnesium the same of what you are taking? I hate taking milk of mag. I did take 2 T. last nite because I was desparate. So far nothing, and I have been taking miralax again. I also can get bloated at the drop of the hat, and I'm not really sure what my trigger foods are except for cheeses. That really C me.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 7180 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 33156

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review