All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
OK - this is going to sound wierd but... new
      #132864 - 12/24/04 12:15 PM
Casper

Reged: 10/16/04
Loc: Memphis, TN

Instead of eating big meals I eat small meals and snacks throughout the day. Breakfast is the only big meal I eat, after that I eat about every hour to hour and a half a small meal or snack. Also I drink alot. I always have tea or water with me and constantly sip. Crry a water bottle with you at all times, even around the house. If you hate water, fill it with iced herbal tea. (I brew it by the pot and fill up as I need to. Also try to fit some insoluble fiber in at the end of each meal. Gradually build up your body's resistance to it. Anyway I've actualy lost a couple of pounds (not intentionaly) since I started this diet. I never weigh myself... i don't even own a scale... I only know abou the weight loss becuase I went for my yearly checkup. Good luck. Don't obsess over weight. Just concentrate on staying healthy.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I've actually lost weight new
      #132998 - 12/26/04 01:25 PM
kshsmom

Reged: 11/20/03

That's how my weight came off too -- and I wasn't trying to diet either -- I was just changing the way of eating to Heather's way (so I wouldn't be on the toilet all the time -- and bloated so large that I couldn't wear my pants!)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2013 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1476

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review