All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Re:Having a bad few days-have a question..........
      #131554 - 12/18/04 05:45 PM
Andrew L

Reged: 10/16/04

Does anyone get sharp pains in the head from the spasms?I do,especially if I let myself get too hungry.I swear,I'm becoming a hypochondriac and it sucks.
Andrew L.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re:Having a bad few days-have a question.......... new
      #131583 - 12/19/04 01:35 AM
thepurplelollie

Reged: 11/11/04
Loc: Wellington, New Zealand

I have this recurring sharp pain in my left temple. I still haven't talked to the doctor about it, and I don't know if it's related though. Sometimes my head kind of feels like I ate something wrong too - salt & vinegar crisps make the back of my head and my neck hurt, and fresh vegetables sometimes seem to make my face hurt.

Again, I don't know if it's actually food related or if it's all in my head (no pun intended!). Probably doesn't help you much, but if you discover anything let me know!

--------------------
*Emma*

I learned some things recently... new
      #131592 - 12/19/04 03:23 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

I have whats called a mild allergy to cassein and whey (more then an intollerance, but less then my cousins who go into anaphalactic shock...) one of the symptoms is nasty headaches, aches in joints, as well as breaking out in hives (I had dairy last night and I'm covered in facial hives today (looks like a million zits, but they itch and I know that they'll go away)- it was hidden in something at my MIL's christmas dinner!)

Good luck! don't know what your allergic too, but those sound like signs of a food allergy or sensitivity to me. I also get nasty migraine headaches from MSG.

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3383 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 555

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review