All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
To daliatree
      #121209 - 11/12/04 06:47 AM
marymary

Reged: 11/01/04
Loc: Zurich, Switzerland

Just wanted to let you know that your suggestion of chopping up an apple in my breakfast oatmeal was wonderful (rather than the apple sauce)! Started my morning with a cup of chamomile tea, did my excercises then avoided any drink with my breaky, and hurray! Managed to go! Tummy not as bloated today. Eating small meals and trying a bit more fiber (rather than the white bread/white pasta/white rice thing) and am feeling a bit better. Thanks for the C-specific advice! One step at a time right? Have a great weekend! much love, mary

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Yay Mary!!!! new
      #121223 - 11/12/04 08:13 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

SOOOOOOOOO happy and excited that you got a poo out...its amazing how results can happen soooo quickly. now stick to that. don't have wholewheat bread or anything branny yet....(try and avoid both white and wholewheat bread because they are two ends of extremes for me)it may be too strong and make you gassy. Stick with the tea on the mornings empty stomach and brown rice / barley / raw apple / vegie soups / baked potatoes...soooo happy to have helped you! Keep me updated.
Lots of love

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3227 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 250

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review