All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
The reason I couldn't tolerate Acacia!!!
      #121169 - 11/12/04 03:07 AM
Shellsbells

Reged: 12/16/03
Loc: NW England, UK

Hi, anyone remember me???
After all this time, I've discovered the reason I couldn't tolerate Acacia - I have H.Pylori infection & peptic ulcer (also a result of regular monthly doses of Nurofen (ibuprofen) for period pains). The symptoms gradually got worse and worse until I was in agony - at least now I know the reason why and I'm being treated for it.
Hoping to feel much better within the next few weeks/months.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Shellsbells!!! Where HAVE you been? new
      #121474 - 11/13/04 09:15 AM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Quote:

Hi, anyone remember me??? Absolutely!!! I just mentioned you the other day to a board member. Said how much I missed your posts!!! Then here you pop up...don't be a stranger ok. How is the gluten intolerance coming? Have you adjusted yet?
After all this time, I've discovered the reason I couldn't tolerate Acacia - I have H.Pylori infection & peptic ulcer (also a result of regular monthly doses of Nurofen (ibuprofen Darn stuff!! ) for period pains). The symptoms gradually got worse and worse until I was in agony Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. - at least now I know the reason why and I'm being treated for it.
Hoping to feel much better within the next few weeks/months. Oh, you will I'm sure!!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2788 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 461

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review