All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Talked to my doctor's nurse
      #114559 - 10/21/04 06:21 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Well she said all test results came back normal! They want rich to do sperm sample!! So i don't get it. If it's not my hormones, it's not my thyorid, and it's not cycts on my overies then what the heck is causing all of this!!! I am so frustrated right now!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Talked to my doctor's nurse new
      #114570 - 10/21/04 06:44 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I know you're frustrated, but thank goodness everything came back normal! Of course, now I want to smack everyone in your dr's office for making you worry, but that's a whole 'nother story...

*hugs*!

That's good news!!! new
      #114572 - 10/21/04 06:52 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

I'm glad to know nothing's wrong, but I'm like Casey---can I smack the doctor's office for making you worry? All that stress and there was nothing wrong? Those people oughta be hung!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Why didn't the nurse tell you this 2 days ago?

#114574 - 10/21/04 07:19 AM
heather7476

Yep I am glad nothing is wrong to. Didn't mean to make it sound like I wanted something to be wrong. Just pissed because I still have no answers and after another night of Doctor dreams for nothing!!! GGGRRRR!!!
Thanks
You have my complete permisson to smakc the crap out of the nurses who scared the crap out of me. You know something else the nurse had to put me on hold to call and get my blood work results because they couldn't find them!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: The whole story of today's call new
      #114575 - 10/21/04 07:26 AM
heather7476

This is what I did.
I called first thing this morning told the whoever answered the phone the whole story and then said I want to talk to Nicole. That's is my favorite nurse!!! So nicole gets on the phone and I tell her what is going on and she says this is BULL S**T, hold on and I will tell you whats going on! That is why she is my favorite she doesn't take any crap from anyone there. Plus I don't know why but I always feel confortable with somneone who will swear with ya!!LOL

So comes back and tells me they don't even have my blood work yet and she id going to call and get and told me to hold on. She comes back and says everything is normal and that the doctors want a sample from rich ( he is SO HAPPY about that ) Then after they get the results from him they want us both to come in for a follow up!!
So that is the whole story and yes I told nicole what happened and she said from now on ask for me!!!
Thanks

--------------------
Heather7476

#114578 - 10/21/04 07:33 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Well, as mentioned, at least nothing serious is wrong but that doesn't explain why you're not getting pregnant so I know thats frustrating!!! How long do the results of, um, Rich's "deposit" take to come back?

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

ReMichele new
      #114580 - 10/21/04 07:36 AM
heather7476

Quote:

Well, as mentioned, at least nothing serious is wrong but that doesn't explain why you're not getting pregnant so I know thats frustrating!!! How long do the results of, um, Rich's "deposit" take to come back? LOL that is one way to put it!! I will have to ask when i pick up the um Container at the doc's today!! OY If he knew i was telling all of this he would probbaly wring my neck!!LOL

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Heather new
      #114584 - 10/21/04 07:43 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Aw, what Rich doesn't know, won't hurt him!! If he grumps about having to make his "deposit" tell him he should be thankful that at least you can bring the container home to him and he doesn't have to "preform" there in the dr's office!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: The whole story of today's call new
      #114649 - 10/21/04 12:27 PM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

thats great news

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#114653 - 10/21/04 12:34 PM
LittleFox

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: California

Good news! Everything came back normal - not let's get down to what is really going on.

Hang in there Heather, this too shall pass.

Lene

--------------------
God never promised life would be easy, but he did promise to provide a way out!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2258 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 958

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review