All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I had an attack today-I hate this
      #114475 - 10/20/04 06:02 PM
puddytat55

Reged: 10/11/04
Loc: New Jersey-dont laugh!

I hate this illness...I hat this illness...I hate this illness...1 hours b4 I'm going to see the doc (gastro) this thing hits me at work, of course, I get smacked with double over and cry pain in my attacks, along with going to the bathroom every 2 minutes....as sson as I come out of the bathroom-I have to turn around and run back in...I just hate this crap and get so depressed thinking that this is how I have to spend the rest of my life....I made it to the doc, but only an hour late, need that time for the Tylenot w/C to kick in and stop the process...I just needed to vent -thanks for listening. I'm going to watch the yankees vs. the red socks and forget about my health for a few hours.

--------------------
Puddytat55-I tawt I taw a puddytat!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Sorry about your attack new
      #114503 - 10/20/04 07:49 PM
heather robin

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: S.E. Pennsylvania

I had an attack right before going to my gastro for the first time too. The pain was so bad, I fell to my knees. I get depressed too and think why can't I be like a "normal" person! If your a Yankee fan I don't think this game is very relaxing. I do not like the Red Sox because of the Don Mattingly/Wade Boggs batting title battles from the 80's! Needless to say I was madly in love with the man, even had his baseball card in my high school locker, and then for Boggs to end up on the team, it crushed me. A bunch of us girls and our parents would take a van into the city to see the games and one of them ended up working in the Yankee's office. But if you are a BoSox fan tonight just might be your lucky night, oh and you can ignore the above opinion!

--------------------
IBS-D

Re: I had an attack today-I hate this new
      #114509 - 10/20/04 08:02 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

so sorry this happened. you do not have to live with this at that intensity for the rest of your life. you ARE going to get better. be sure of that.....i really hope you feel better soon.

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

It'll get easier, I promise! -nt new
      #114538 - 10/21/04 02:42 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

TO Heather Robin - Sorry about your attack new
      #114792 - 10/21/04 07:00 PM
puddytat55

Reged: 10/11/04
Loc: New Jersey-dont laugh!

Thank you for your kind reassurance duringmy IBS attack...in response to your words about the yankkes/sox....actually I am a Yankees Fan...but I think it's be really nice if the Sox won a World Series....those poor souls havent won one since early 1900's.....You must be a young'un...you had your picture ofhimin your locker! That was a cute remark!! LZ

--------------------
Puddytat55-I tawt I taw a puddytat!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4673 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 709

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review