Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
LET'S HEAR FROM OUR RELIV RESEARCHER IN THE FIELD- NT
      #111485 - 10/08/04 03:36 PM
LittleFox

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: California

--------------------
God never promised life would be easy, but he did promise to provide a way out!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I Second That!!-nt new
      #111603 - 10/08/04 08:33 PM
jeenerz

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Northwest Montana

Dutifully reporting in... new
      #111643 - 10/09/04 06:38 AM
ptillen

Reged: 06/27/04
Loc: Milwaukee WI

Well, it's been about a month now. I just ordered my second can of Classic and I'm starting to wonder how I'm gonna pack this stuff when I go to Europe next summer. I really don't want to be without it; it makes a world of difference to my energy and efficacy during the day. We call it "Vitamin Swill" at our house; I generally mix the powder with soy milk and honey.
I'm sleeping better, rising like clockwork at about 7:30 every day (when I had been languishing in bed till nine trying to make up for the fact that I'd had such poor quality sleep), not having those killer energy drops in the middle of the day. Just generally feeling pretty good, good energy, good attitude.
I've had just one slight setback, but I think it's something I can advise about and you can benefit from. As a result of what I think is a combination of things: mainly foolishly eating a bowl of popcorn during the Presidential debate, perhaps stepping up dosage of Fibrestore a little too quickly, and having a few days when I forgot to drink water like a camel all day long, I developed a killer case of C. So I've discontinued use of Fibrestore for a few days until I'm more regular again.
As my mother says, this too shall pass.
But that doesn't have anything to do with the Classic product. I can wholeheartedly recommend Classic with or without any of the other supplements that RELIV makes available. So my advice to C people is- if you have a fiber supplement you're happy with, stick with it. If you choose to try Fibrestore (RELIV's fiber product) ramp it up rather more slowly than they suggest, and DRINK YOUR LIQUIDS! I know, no big revelation here.
But my overall assessment is overwhelmingly positive. Hope this is helpful to all. Is there anyone else who's tried it out?

I am just starting the Classic... new
      #111652 - 10/09/04 08:04 AM
kshsmom

Reged: 11/20/03

but today is my first day on the full dose -- so I don't really have anything to report yet -- except no problems.

my update new
      #111657 - 10/09/04 08:25 AM
kemulvey

Reged: 07/05/04
Loc: Mass.

I've been happy and stable for 2 months now. I have had one bad day in two months. Have tons of energy. Have not had a migraine since. It's helped with my sleep, my period, PMS, mood swings all kinds of things. My whole family is taking it now.

I'm on NOW (which is a vanilla flavored version of Classic), Innergize and Fibrestore. You can start with just Classic/Now and work your way to other things.

If anyone wants to get some of this or more info... please email me as usual- karenreliv@hotmail.com I think the ladies who have done it will testify that I answer all emails quickly and to the best of my ability. And if I don't know, I ask someone who does.

I'm planning to put in an order at the end of the week, so if you want to get yourself included, please let me know by next Sunday 10/17. And then I will make sure everything is sent where it needs to go.

I'm glad for the few of you who have seen good results from this. That's all I wanted from the beginning, was to help people.

All best,
Karen =)

Re: Dutifully reporting in... new
      #112005 - 10/11/04 09:37 AM
LittleFox

I am taking the RELIV NOW, Innergize and Fiberstore.

The NOW and Innergize have given me a great amount of energy and I love that. I simply mix them in water.

I started off taking the Fiberstore 1/4 scoop twice daily. I knew my body had to adjust to the new fiber, so when the bloating and gas returned I tried to just deal with it and let time pass. I was on 1/2 scoop for one week and moved up to 1 full scoop twice daily while eating my oatmeal daily and continuing on my Citrucel 3 x per day, not including the fiber in my food.

I am trying to give it time for my body to adjust. I am back to C however, and have to strain sometimes to have a bm. also I am bloated and gassy again although not as severe as before I started taking the product.

I was stable on my Citrucel 3 x per day, but just did not have any energy. Like you, I know get up feeling relaxed and am sleeping much better at night except for the "wake ups" to use the bathroom. Voiding, no D or C.

I am wondering if I moved too quickly with this fiber as well. The other products are great, but the fiber has me back to C. I have only been taking the fiber for about two weeks and just starting taking 2 full scoops per day this past Saturday.

Since you have experienced this problem with fiber, do you think I should drop the fiber and continue on my Citrucel which had me stable with 1-2 bms per day and no bloating or gas?

There is also the problem of soy. I am wondering if my body is still adjusting to it.

The NOW and the Innergize are great products and I highly recommend them. I stopped taking all vitamins except extra C, B12 and B Complex with C. I'm just having a small problem with the fiber and I think it might be the dosage.

Our bodies need 15-35 grams of fiber per day (I think). The IBS diet does not give me enough fiber, which is why we all take more.

What dosage did you start on and how fast did you progress? also, what do you plan to do about the Fiberstore when you return back to it?

I await your opinion, and only your opinion. After all, you have been there with this fiber, had some problems with it and I think you are the one that can answer with experience. No offense to you other guys.

Lene

--------------------

Re: Dutifully reporting in... new
      #112015 - 10/11/04 10:13 AM
LittleFox

bump it

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1370 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 884

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review