All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
I'M SORRY!!!! new
      #106616 - 09/17/04 07:08 PM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Karen, sweetie pie, I'm so sorry. I apologize. I too was only trying to help people. I will forever more be your true friend and supporter if you will just forgive me please. Life is too short for us to get stressed out by this and trigger an IBS attack from it! That would be totally counterproductive, wouldn't it!

PS. Are you by any chance related to a Michael Mulvey in the New York area? He's my brother in law. His mother's name is Barbara and his sister's name is Pam and he has a brother in the Marines. Ring a bell at all? Every time I see your username I think of him and smile. It would be really cool if you were cousins or something!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

No hard feelings new
      #106617 - 09/17/04 07:15 PM
kemulvey

Reged: 07/05/04
Loc: Mass.

Apology accepted Laura...
I knew you didn't think I was only in this for the money since we've been talking since the beginning, but it did upset me all the same. At least now you know I stand to gain nothing but the satisfaction of having helped people and that's worth more to me than I can say.

I haven't even had a stress attack despite a horrible 1-month internship, and now looking for a job and an audition and callback for a professional theatre company.

No relations outside of MA, I'm afraid. With no uncles or cousins and having lost 2 paternal grandparents last October in a fire, there are only 7 of us Mulveys left.

Good to know there are others you know and think well of.

Best,
Karen =)

Re: No hard feelings new
      #106629 - 09/17/04 07:35 PM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Oh, thank you, thank you! My goodness what an awful thing to lose your grandparents in a fire. My sincere condolences, sweetie!

PS. The Mulvey's I know are just as gorgeous and cute as you are! Must be a "family" trait!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Re: No hard feelings new
      #106630 - 09/17/04 07:39 PM
kemulvey

Thanks for the condolences. I'm coming up on the year anniversary in October, so I may disappear for a while if I get all depressed.

I'm trying to focus on the good times and the best things that happened when they were around. I can't even believe it'll be a year Oct 23. Feels like yesterday.

I will let you all know if I get this part.
All best,
Karen =)

Cool, that answers all my ?s Thanks! -nt- new
      #106638 - 09/17/04 09:21 PM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

For Karen and Heather new
      #106687 - 09/18/04 07:43 AM
jeenerz

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Northwest Montana

First of all to Karen:
Thank you so much for the detailed information. As you know from my emails to you, I am definitely interested in it, if what I am currently doing falls thru the floor as have so many other 'remedies' I've tried. Your posts have not been offensive to me; in fact, I know I'd want to share my 'success' story with all my other friends on the boards, in hopes that just maybe it might help someone else, even if it's just ONE person. We'll be in touch

Heather:
I guess I agree with the other responses re: whether the Reliv post should be kept. Again, if it helps just one person, isn't it worth posting? We, as adults can then look and it and research it and see if that may or may not be something for our bodies to try...by the way, thanx for running such an effecient message board. It has been such a great help to me emotionally and I've found so much helpful advice, not to mention such wonderful support.
God Speed
Janene

Just one person new
      #106695 - 09/18/04 08:13 AM
kemulvey

Thank you Janene for your support.... it is my hope that if I can help ONE person feel better I will have succeeded. If anyone wants to give it a try, feel free to email me.

I echo the kudos to Heather, without her, I never would have started to take control of my life... I would have thought "this is how it is and how it will stay." Thanks Heather for taking such good care of us.

Best,
Karen =)

Reliv... progress report new
      #107075 - 09/20/04 03:31 PM
ptillen

Reged: 06/27/04
Loc: Milwaukee WI

Hey, can I just say this:
after one week of using just CLASSIC (nothing else as yet), I am almost immediately seeing a great increase in energy. I usually get these downward surges (well, negative surges, if that makes sense) in mid-afternoon, which haven't been happening since beginning the Reliv.
I have been doing one scoop in the morning, just today increased to 2; I hope to add the fiber supplement fairly soon.
So, so far so good.

Re: Reliv... progress report - Question new
      #107077 - 09/20/04 03:47 PM
abby82

Reged: 03/08/04
Loc: Nevada

Hello - I was just wondering if you noticed any side effects at all from taking this? I have the Classic and the Innergize in my cupboard but have never tried it! Did it give you any problems? What kind of problems do you have from IBS? I hope you dont mind me asking this but Im very anxious to try it but at the same time too nervous! Thanks for your help!

Reliv... progress report- Excellent/ Trying 1 supplement new
      #107091 - 09/20/04 04:53 PM
kemulvey

Great to hear you're having good results.

I'm glad to hear it's working so well for you. I think you'll find you feel even better if you start the fiber.

Let us know how you're doing. Do me a favor and dash me an email at karenreliv@hotmail.com I have a question for you. Thanks.
Karen =)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3297 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 24384

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review