All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: New Member IBS-C with gas /pain/ bloating new
      #10218 - 05/29/03 11:52 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Welcome!!!! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! I also have C btw...tried Zelnorm...didn't do anything for me. It sounds like it's helping you in the pian department--that's terrific!

It sounds like you've had all the right tests--good for you!

For bloating, try drinking fennel tea. Also, move around as much as possible right after eating (like go clean the dishes--stuff like that).

I wish I had bettermore advice to give. Everyone else had great input! I hope you're feeling better--post more whenever you feel like it, we're here for you!

*hugs*

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: to TessLouise new
      #10222 - 05/29/03 12:16 PM
artist

Reged: 05/28/03

My GI doctor really didn't tell me anything either. Because I got my perscription from the pharmacy, it came with a package insert with all relevant information. The pharmacist helped me with questions about dosage etc. Your doctor only gave you samples and sometimes they have no directions on the boxes. I have to warn you the cost of one month's supply is $179.00 - outrageous! At first my insurance company denied coverage. My GI had to send a letter saying this drug was absolutely necessary and appropriate for my treatment. Like we don't have enough with the health problems, we have to deal with red tape as well. Let me know how things go.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 952 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2159

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review