Help For Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Education, Support, & Self Help for Irritable Bowel Syndrome   
Heather & Company My Account  
Shop for IBSIBS Message BoardsIBS News & ReviewsStore Finder  
Home
IBS Diet & Recipes
IBS Books
IBS Supplements
Yoga for IBS
Hypnosis for IBS
Tummy Teas

Forums for local support groups Support Group Boards Threads Posts Last post
Join or Start an IBS Support Group in Your Area
  If you would like to join or start an IBS support group in your local area, please register as a new member.

Once you become a new member, please login and post your city, state, and zip code on this board, and we will contact you when a group forms in your area.

In the meantime, you are welcome to start sharing information and ideas with other IBS folks on this board. As local support groups form, they will be assigned their own special separate boards.

Follow Help For IBS on Twitter Follow Help for IBS

Moderator:  Heather, Will 
632 1373 * Re: Nike air max dames
      (rsvalley) - 04/03/14 01:46 AM
California (Sacramento) IBS Support Group
  Hello everyone, This group needs a new leader. I still have many people who email me looking for a group. But since I found out that I was misdiagnosed and am currently w/o symptoms, working full-time and in school full time, I have no extra time. If you would like to lead this group, please email me at hohoyumyum@hotmail.com. If you have questions about how to deal with IBS, an IBS friendly diet, or need other related information, please visit the message boards. I cannot answer these questions.

If you are looking for a group in the Sac Metro area, this is it! Want to have a physical meeting place? You can make that happen. Empower yourself. You can do it!! Email me about taking over this group. I am no longer able to hold meetings for IBS survivors. This is a support group targeted at those with IBS but anyone with chronic bowel/GI issues is welcome to attend. Also, any friends or family members are welcome.

If you have any questions about groups, feel free to post a message here. Also be sure to visit the Message Boards for more information.

To join this group please register as a new member. Then come in and say "hi!"

Once you become a new member you can login and post on this support board, and start sharing information and ideas with other IBS folks in the Sacramento area.

Moderator:  Heather, hohoyumyum 
25 58 * Re: Would you like to run ...
      (fifagamers) - 04/15/14 10:50 PM
Maryland (Baltimore) ~ IBS Support Group
  Hi, I'm Heidi, and I'm the new moderator for the Maryland Support Group Boards! (As of 1/2008) Welcome!

Meeting can provide us great support. Get together with people that know where you're coming from. Trade tips, hints, or just listen. It's great to talk to people with the same issues!

To join this support group online, please register as a new member. Then come in and say "hi!"

Once you become a new member you can login and post on the Maryland support board and start sharing information and ideas with other IBS folks in Baltimore-DC area.

Moderator:  Heather, rimsky84922 
106 340 * Re: JenX!
      (goodboy) - 03/27/14 03:22 AM
Newbury (Berkshire, UK) ~ IBS & Fibromyalgia Support Group
  My name is Lindsey and I'd like to welcome you to the fabulous new Newbury support group for anyone with or interested in IBS or Fibromylagia!

For further information about meeting times and locations, please email me at lindseyquarrie@hotmail.com. Hope to see lots of folks joining us!

To join this support group online, please register as a new member. Then come in and say "hi!"

Once you become a new member you can login and post on the Newbury support board and start sharing information and ideas with other IBS folks in the area.

Moderator:  Linz, Heather 
45 106 * Re: Probiotics
      (fifagamers) - 04/15/14 10:56 PM
Texas (Decatur) ~ IBS & Fibromyalgia Support Group
  Hi, my name is Carolyn and welcome to our support group, FibroCOURAGE! Our group welcomes people with fibromyalgia and/or IBS. We meet the first Tuesday of every month at the Fit-n-Wise Community Wellness Center, in the Training Zone Cafe. Our meetings are from 4-5 pm. To join this support group online, please register as a new member.

Once you become a new member you can login and post on this support board, and start sharing information and ideas with other Fibro and IBS folks in the Decatur area.

Moderator:  Heather, CarolynB 
21 46 * Qualifying for the 2014 FI...
      (mmohhh) - 12/24/13 05:13 PM
Toronto (Canada) ~ IBS Info and Support Group
  Moderator Belinda Sutton is now offering support meetings via phone on Monday evenings from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.

As membership grows, this group will start holding meetings in person rather than on the phone.

People who are interested in joining IBS Info and Support Toronto can do so on the website.

If you'd like more info or have questions, feel free to post a message here or email belindameetup@yahoo.ca Belinda directly.

Once you become a new member you can login and post on this support board, and start sharing information and ideas with other IBS folks in the Toronto area.

Moderator:  Heather 
1 2 * Re: Introduction
      (cheng) - 11/26/13 09:53 PM
Washington (Seattle) ~ IBS Support Group
  My name is Shell Marr and I'd like to welcome you to the Seattle support group.

We'd love you to come out and join us for a meeting! Get together with people that know where you're coming from. Trade tips, hints, or just listen. It's great to talk to people with the same issues! Family and friends also welcome.

Next meeting(s) will be....

CANCELED... until further notice

If you have any questions, feel free to post a message here or email me at Shell1970@aol.com

Once you become a new member you can login and post on this support board, and start sharing information and ideas with other IBS folks in the Seattle area.

Moderator:  Heather, Will, Shell_Marr 
85 233 * Re: Seattle IBS Support Gr...
      (goodboy) - 03/27/14 03:19 AM

Extra information
Please register a user.
Show favorite forums.
4132 Registered User(s).
Welcome to our newest member, fifagamers
There are 0 registered and 1 anonymous users online.
Current adjusted date is: 04/24/14 06:32 AM
View recent messages
Past 24 hours
Past 48 hours
Past 7 days
Legend:
*  No new posts
This will let you know if there are new posts in a category that you have collapsed.  New posts
This will let you know if there are new posts in a category that you have collapsed.  No new posts

| Privacy statement Help For IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This website is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have an urgent medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.

Any application of the recommendations in this website is at the reader's discretion. Heather Van Vorous, HelpForIBS.com, and Heather & Company for IBS, LLC are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this website and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations on these message boards.

Home | Shop for IBS | STORE FINDER | IBS Message Boards | IBS News & Reviews | IBS Support Groups
IBS Diet & Recipes | IBS Books | IBS Supplements | Yoga for IBS | Hypnosis for IBS
IBS Tummy Teas™ | Irritable Bowel Syndrome Glossary

About Us | IBS Links | Search this Site | Site Map | Shipping & Returns | Privacy & Security
Contact Us | For Doctors & Dietitians | Wholesale | Co-packing Services

© 1999-2011, Heather Van Vorous, HelpForIBS.com, Heather & Company for IBS, LLC.
All information & art is proprietary and may not be duplicated.
All rights reserved.

Legal & Medical Disclaimer

Website Design