All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Fennel Tea new
      #249127 - 02/28/06 11:29 AM
moon01064

Reged: 02/16/06

Hey Guys,

I finally got the Fennel Tea I ordered from Heather's website. Last night was my first time ever trying Fennel Tea. The taste wasn't that bad, but not my favorite either.I have a question though, I don't know if this had anything to do with the tea or if I felt this way because I'm on my period...I was feeling bloated and gassy last night so I had some Fennel tea...after having the tea the bloating and gas were much better..which was great!! However, I felt like it kind of gave me indigestion...my stomach didn't feel that great about 30 mins after drinking it...has anyone else experienced this????? I would love some feedback because now I'm afraid of drinking it again. Although it surely helped with the bloating and gas...I don't want indigestion.....anyways....any feedback would GREARLY HELP!! =o) Thanks you guys!!!

OH YEAH..ONE MORE THING....any feedback or advise on taking BENEFIBER...I don't take any fiber suppliments now and I want to start....should I stick with Heather's Acadia Fiber???......

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Glad it helped with the gas and bloating! new
      #249182 - 02/28/06 02:10 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

I'm not sure about the indigestion - fennel in general is a digestive aid so it can help, not cause, indigestion. I'd try it again, both on an empty stomach and after a meal, and see how it goes.

Best,
Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: Glad it helped with the gas and bloating! new
      #249185 - 02/28/06 02:22 PM
moon01064

Thanks Heather!!!!! You're site has changed my life in many great ways!!! I will try it again and let you all know how it goes.

Thanks A Bunch!!! =o)

Re: Glad it helped with the gas and bloating!
      #250259 - 03/06/06 11:53 AM
moon01064

I am HAPPY to report that I tried the Fennel Tea again and it has been working wonders!! I guess the first time I tried it I just had some general indigestion that day. Aside from the Fennel Tea, I have been trying the Heat Therapy (with a heating pad I bought) and for the FIRST time in about 8 or 9 months, I did not have any D during my PMS cycle..I AM SO HAPPY!!! And I know that the Heat Therapy along with the Fennel Tea is what helped!!!!! =o) Now I'm going to buy the Tummy Fiber!!!! I'M EXCITED!!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1262 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 849

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review