All Boards >> Veggie Eating for IBS Diet Board

veganibs

Reged: 01/24/18
hi new never been on a board b4
† † † 01/25/18 09:05 AM

Hello
I have major insane IBS.
I am wondering what to do for for severe gas and c. It's extreme and I hardly eat and drink water cause the gas pressure makes me extremely full like I just ate enough for 4 people when I hardly ate. I tried mint oil pills, ginger pills, gasx, fennel tea, fenugreek pills, milk thistle, cayenne pills, charcoal pills, senna. restoralax, magnesium citrate, fiber supplement, probiotics, aloe, walking, digestive pills, stool softeners yoga.I'm not if I missed something.
The worst was mint oil and senna. I thought I was dying when I took them.They are suppose to help so don't know why that happened.
Honestly I don't know how any1 lives with ibs. It's hell. I has to quit work and live with my mom since i'm stuck on the couch. What kind of life is that?
oh yeah I tried prescription too. Oh god too many to name. They all made me worse even they are suppose to help. Don't get that at all.

Any advice would be awesome.
I never went on a messageboard b4. didn't know they existed.Plus I have major social anxiety so not used 2 talkin to people.
ok thanks.

Post Extras Print PostRemind Me! † † Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* hi new never been on a board b4 veganibs 01/25/18 09:05 AM
. * Re: hi new never been on a board b4 HeatherAdministrator†† 02/20/18 04:39 PM
. * Re: hi new never been on a board b4 veganibs†† 02/01/18 06:47 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Permissions
††††† You cannot post until you login
††††† You cannot reply until you login
††††† HTML is enabled
††††† UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1192

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

Shop For IBS Here!