1. Use your favorite recipe for meatloaf.
2. Use ground turkey or chicken instead of beef.
3. Add minced celery (stalks and leaves)
4. Use white wine and/or chicken broth in place of whatever liquid is in the meatloaf recipe.
5. Add a tablespoon of mustard and a half teaspoon sage to the recipe.
Several years ago I was at my daughter's house cooking. She was pregnant, and the idea was to put a lot of family meals in the freezer for after the baby was born and I was gone and the son-in-law could warm them up for supper. I made a big pan of "chicken balls" and wrapped it up and labeled it and my daughter saw it and said, "I'll bet he wonders what THAT is when he finds it."