I made this to jazz up my boring breakfast this morning. It's so much fun!
1 Tablespoon soy milk or water
2 or 4 egg whites (or 1/4-1/2 cup Egg Beaters--equivalent to one or two eggs)
1 dash pepper
1 dash salt
shredded soy cheese (optional)
crumbled soy bacon (optional)
1. Place egg whites, soy milk (or water), salt and pepper in 12 oz. microwave safe mug or small bowl.
2. Stir or whip with a fork.
3. Microwave two egg whites on High 35 to 45 seconds; four egg whites 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 minutes, or until eggs begin to set, stirring with fork to break apart after half of the time.
4. Remove eggs when they are still soft and moist (you may have to play with the time depending on you microwave--I used 1/4 cup Egg Beaters and needed slightly over a minute in my microwave, which is 20 seconds more than recommended).
5. Let stand about 2 minutes.
6. While eggs are standing, sprinkle with soy cheese and soy bacon (if using).
7. Eggs will firm up while standing.