All Boards >> Hypnosis for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Discussions

Marilyn

Reged: 05/02/03
Re: Emotional Issues
      10/30/10 06:54 PM

Hi and thank you for your kind words.

The IBS Audio program basically deals with IBS symptoms, and the anxiety, depression etc that is a result of having IBS -

However, given you have other emotional issues you are dealing with on an on-going basis, I am not sure what to tell you. If you have finished with the psychotherapist, and are now considering seeing someone else, you are doing a lot - are you still continuing further with the psychotherapist beyond the 25 sessions?

If these two persons are not dealing with the IBS symptoms directly, then I can see where you would want to continue; however, Mike has said that sometimes the program will work in other areas of your life before addressing the IBS symptoms - this happened to me - I was going through a lot of other medical concerns and stressors, etc.

So it could be that before you get the emotional issues sorted, the IBS issues are on hold.

I think it would be best if I asked Mike about your personal situation - if you are in the US or Canada, you can call 877-898-2539 and leave a message about this question and we can have the proper answer for you.

I would hate to advise you the wrong way, given your situation is a bit different. Not that listening to the hypno program would be harmful in any way - it wouldnt hurt you, but what should be the best thing overall to your progress - both the quality, and the better time frame to see healing as well.

Hope that helps. If you rather not call, post here, and I will see if I can find out for you.

Take good care.

--------------------
My Journey and Success with the IBS Audio Program Hypnotherapy Program: www.helpforibs.com/messageboards/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=hypnotherapy&Number=224850

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Emotional Issues frygurl 10/30/10 03:18 PM
. * Re: Emotional Issues Marilyn   10/30/10 06:54 PM
. * Re: Emotional Issues frygurl   11/02/10 01:17 PM
. * Re: Emotional Issues Gerikat   11/04/10 05:41 PM
. * Re: Emotional Issues frygurl   11/04/10 09:09 PM
. * Re: Emotional Issues Marilyn   11/05/10 12:46 PM
. * Re: Emotional Issues renee21   11/07/10 09:08 AM
. * Re: Emotional Issues Marilyn   11/07/10 05:04 PM
. * Re: Emotional Issues renee21   11/08/10 04:42 PM
. * Re: Emotional Issues Marilyn   11/08/10 08:20 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 18 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11215

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

Shop For IBS Here!