Help For Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Education, Support, & Self Help for Irritable Bowel Syndrome   
Heather & Company View Cart  
Shop for IBSIBS Message BoardsIBS News & ReviewsStore Finder  
Home
IBS Diet & Recipes
IBS Books
IBS Supplements
Yoga for IBS
Hypnosis for IBS
Tummy Teas

All Boards >> Hypnosis for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Discussions

Marilyn

Reged: 05/02/03
More Positive Feedback!!!
      11/03/09 01:03 PM

IBS Audio Program Testimonials
There are countless excellent reviews of the self-hypnotherapy IBS Audio Program 100™. A small sampling of them are below.

November 2008 From Mary C., North Carolina

I have tried your self hypnosis product and I cannot believe the difference it has made in my life. Though it is a 100 day series, I got relief within the first few weeks.

The IBS Audio Program 100© taught me how to actually stop the thought process of IBS and diarrhea. I should have realized long ago, as your website says "there is no magical pill or diet that cures IBS. You must address the emotional aspects of IBS or you will be a 30 plus year sufferer like I was."

Over three decades of going to doctors, taking medications and undergoing invasive procedures did very little for me. In retrospect, that should have been so obvious to me. After suffering for over 30 years, I can finally go on long walks and enjoy the beach.

IBS Audio Program
On Sale!

$79.95

(Almost 20% off $96.95 list price)

Items in Cart:
QTY Subtotal
0 0

I had earlier tried some of the other cheaper IBS CD products on the market, but I should have remembered the old axiom, you get what you pay for, they did not touch my IBS problem. The cost of your product is minimal compared to my RX medications, and unlike the others, IT WORKS!

After having this problem for close to 40 years, I now consider myself about 90% better, with no more medications. Committing myself to your product and 100 days of your gut specific hypnosis was the best decision I ever made. You directly address the IBS thought process and break the connection between the mind and the gut. Thank you for giving me my life back. I almost forgot what it felt like to be happy and worry free. Also, thanks to your product, I sleep better then ever and I am now brimming with confidence and I can think so much clearer since my mind is no longer cluttered with IBS worries. The side benefits were worth it all by themselves. Thank you again for saving me. I do hope you can help so many others before they waste 30 plus years of their lives like I did.

October 14, 2008 From Peggy Saindon in Seymour, Wisconsin

Never Too Late!

I have a success story to report.

I have lived with IBS-Constipation for many of my 59 years. I never knew what it was until my sister referred me to your book and website. It's never too late to get well!

I was going through a time of extreme highs and lows which included the death of a long time friend, the birth of two grandsons, my son's wedding, the emergency hospitalization of two daughters, a daughter going off to college, and more. I was emotionally and physically spent.

I began to have terrible bouts of IBS-C. The pain was unmitigating. I saw an MD and he put me through all the recommended tests, prescribed medication and finally diagnosed me with IBS. But there was little improvement. I began losing weight; the weight loss precipitated insomnia. Then came the panic attacks. I was a physical and psychological mess.

That's when my sister directed me to your work. I changed my diet; took my emotional troubles to a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who understood the body/mind connection.

For Christmas 2007, my husband gave me the Hypnotherapy CDs by Michael Mahoney and Heather's Tummy Fiber. I listened to the CDs as directed.

I obtained the Peppermint Tummy Tamer capsules from a local health food store and drank Peppermint Tummy Tea constantly. In three months, I was a new person.

I have re-gained the lost weight. The insomnia is gone. I hear myself laughing again. I seldom worry about what I am eating because I have learned to follow Heather's dietary precautions.

As an additional benefit, my 18 year old daughter (who had been diagnosed with serious depression) began the hypnotherapy. Although the CDs are IBS-specific, my daughter merely replaced the words "IBS" with her own particular problem and amazingly she derived as much relief from her depression as I had from the IBS symptoms.

Words seem such a small way to thank you for all of your research and labors of love but I offer them anyway. I hope your work will reach the millions of people who are in need of relief from IBS. I encourage anyone who is wondering whether they can be helped or not to invest in the hypnotherapy program and Heather's wonderful products. Take your life back!

You are most welcome to use my comments. I cannot thank you enough for helping to give me my life back. And, I am not exaggerating. It was a difficult journey but worth the efforts.

Sincerely,

Peggy Saindon, Seymour, Wisconsin

April 15, 2008 From Pat R.

Hi Heather, I have had IBS all my life, but at times I could eat normally. Looking back, it was a very psychological problem on my part. Your website has helped me a lot, but I must say that the IBS (Audio Program 100) self-hypnosis program was the charm, and I mean charm.

I was diagnosed with Inflammatory Breast Cancer (a particularly aggressive form), in July of 2007. During chemotherapy, my IBS became extremely painful and constipating, even though chemo usually causes diarrhea. I was sort of hurting for cash, but I sprang for the hypnosis program anyway. IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Even though I am still in the midst of treatments, which make me feel like crap anyway, my IBS is even better than before I had cancer. Even with the things I tried from your website and book, I still had some bloating and cramps left. But now, wow! I am regular, and only have hard stools if I don't drink enough. I have no cramps at all, and hardly any bloating.

I had to stop the program after the third CD because the chemo I was on made it very difficult to concentrate, but I am starting again as soon as possible. The hypnotherapy also got rid of my migraines - I don't get them at all anymore!

This letter is to let everyone know that if the self hypnosis program can help someone with cancer, it damn well can help everyone! Thanks,

Pat R.

March 27, 2008 From Sanguine in Oregon

Remarkable Program - Having been diagnosed with IBS, I looked for ways to combat this extremely distressing cluster of symptoms. I am so grateful to Michael Mahoney for creating this CD set. When I saw the price tag I was reluctant to buy, but honestly, I can say this investment has paid itself over in multiple ways. No only did it help my IBS symptoms, it helped the way I looked at my life and the stressors in it. It was a kind of wonderful journey, and along the way I discovered that I ultimately had the power to control how I felt, how I behaved, and the kinds of ideas I chose. The whole program is about self-empowerment and imagination, a way of seeing life in a new way. Halfway through the program I ordered another set of CDs of Michael's because I really didn't want the program to end!

By the time it ended, I felt I had really achieved something. One hundred days of entering into my own creative subconscious and building a strong and accepting view of my life. You will find it helps in more ways than in curing IBS. In my own case, I found that I was calmer, more focused, and more able to acknowledge all the facets of life, good and bad. In fact, the remarkable thing about this program is how little Mahoney directly refers to IBS and instead addresses the overarching elements of mind-over-matter that ultimately determine the way we feel.

I guess I can't say enough about this program. I look forward to starting with another set by Mahoney I've ordered on self-confidence. Most hypnosis programs consist of, at most, two sessions, and this is, by contrast, a graduated series of recordings you listen to each day. Over the course of the 100 days I missed only two sessions. I found myself looking forward to the wonderful ease and relaxation the sessions provided. His voice is calming, sincere, and assuring. I hope you will give this program a chance.

February 19, 2008 - Matthew Smolko in Honolulu, Hawaii

I wanted to add my voice as someone who has gone through the IBS Audio Program. I am very happy with it. I went through the program last summer and diligently followed the 100 day process. I completed that in early November. It was a slow process but I continued to improve daily, even after no longer listening to the CDs.

I went backwards over the holiday because I lost my father to cancer right after Thanksgiving, and there was so much stress associated with it. However, at the end of January I noticed that I had not had a bowel movement in 3-4 days, so I started cutting back on my IBS medicine. Long story short is that I have been completely off my medicine for a week and a half now, have not had an IBS attack, and have had good regular bowel movements. I recommend these CDs for anyone and I am grateful that I found them through you. - Matthew Smolko, Honolulu, Hawaii

January 22, 2008 Update from Lillett

It (the IBS Audio Program) was light the "last stand" for me. I was at my wit's end. Now, I notice that when an attack is coming on, I don't freak out like I used to. I am able to think my way through it. I used to wake up as well in the middle of the night with horrible panic attacks. Now, I do have them maybe once in while when dealing with a ton of stress but I am also able to think my way through it quickly and get back to sleep.

I want to say I cried when I hit the #5 recording. I guess it's because it has always felt like no one really understood what us IBS'ers go through. He seems to understand.

January 7, 2008 Update from Franny in Aucilla River, N. FL

It's been maybe a year since I did the complete CDs again and I am responding wonderfully. A big thanks to Michael once again.

January 7, 2008 from Ginger in Surrey, BC Canada

The IBS 100 saved my bacon after my 2nd was born! It even continued to work after the 100 days were over and I wasn't listening anymore. IBS D since 2004, recovered using Mike's CDs.

December 11, 2007 From CM Bickel - Update

They (IBS sessions) are positively marvelous! The brain/gut connection is so obvious now. I only wish they were available many years ago.

December 7, 2007 From Dajara in Medicine Hat. AB. Canada

I did the sessions last year (my last one was Sept 30th of 2006) and I have been so much better since. I had a couple little snags (extreme stress from a wedding and work caused me a couple months of stress) but going from an attack a week to every couple of weeks to one maybe a month is a huge success in my book. I can even eat things that I have missed like pizza and chocolate sometimes (and always in moderation), there is less anxiety about being out in public and I have found wonderful things that I can eat that aren't triggers in anyway shape or form so I don't have to feel like I'm completely missing out. Things will get better it just takes time. I was starting to feel better after a couple weeks of the sessions.

September 5, 2007 from Liz Dichiara in Sharon, MA

I've been meaning to write for a long time. I agree with researchers who call gut-directed hypnotherapy a "cure" for IBS, because it happened to me.

I was diagnosed with IBS and was helped by your diet, but was still feeling symptoms when I deviated. I bought the IBS (Audio) self-hypnosis program from your web site and listened to the sessions as directed.

I can now eat dairy, raw fruits and vegetables, drink fruit juices, soda, and alcohol, none of which was possible before. I now eat just about anything I want, when I want, and would call myself cured. I do find that I need to listen to the CDs a few times a week, even after finishing the "course" but that is fine because they help me relax and sleep.

A thousand thank-yous, and hugs for your website and for the work and the products you offer. I would be honored if you used my comments on your website.

Sincerely,

Liz Dichiara - Sharon, MA

August 21, 2007 From Ginger Hartman, Vancouver, BC

I'm amazed to report that I am only 60 days into the IBS Hypnosis Program and it probably already paid for itself by day 35!

I want to extend a huge thank you to your whole IBS organization because it has been my saviour in more than one way. Thank you so much!

Ginger Hartman
Vancouver, BC

PS: Feel free to use any or all of this letter as a frame of reference or support for other sufferers...I know it can feel like a hopeless journey.

June 12, 2007 From C. Brooks, Toronto, Canada

My Life Has Turned Around!

Dear Heather,

I just wanted to write to you and tell you how much my life has improved since I found your site almost 2 years ago! I was a sufferer of IBS-Constipation for more than half of my life (I am in my early 40's now).

I began by following your diet and taking your tummy fiber. Things improved greatly, but I still had my down times when the symptoms returned (temporarily). Then in January of this year, I read a testimonial for the IBS Audio program 100 (the hypnotherapy CDs) from an IBS sufferer. I decided that I had nothing to lose so I ordered the program.

I can't describe how much my life has turned around! I realize now just how consumed my day to day thoughts were about my tummy and the IBS. And since I have completed the program, I am so much more at ease and my 'problems' seem to have all but disappeared. I am not in any way pre-occupied with bloating and how my clothes will fit, etc.

I honestly can't describe how or why the program worked, I am just thrilled to report back that it did work. I hope that you can share my testimonial in order to reach anyone suffering from IBS. There is hope for recovery, there truly is!

Thanks for all of the work you've done! I shudder to think of where my life would be if I hadn't stumbled across this site almost 2 years ago.

C. Brooks
Toronto, Canada

May 29, 2007 From Roanoke, VA

I ordered this last year when I was battling IBS and it helped me more than any medicine. It is for IBS with diarrhea and/or constipation. Michael Mahoney has a very relaxing and soothing voice. I highly recommend giving it a try.

March 30, 2007 Update From Robin

Hi,

Long time, no hear from me - 'cause I'm doing GREAT!

I am 110% better with my IBS-D! After the IBS tapes and the TIP CDs, I started the Emotional Recovery CD's in conjunction with Questran, which I have since stopped taking. Then, this past fall, my husband looked for a new job that would possibly take us out of state. I stopped the CDs for awhile since we had too much going on. He ended up getting a job offer on the last Friday of 2006 for a job in Atlanta (a longgggg way from Colorado!). We got the house ready, put it up for sale, packed, and moved in one month, driving cross-country over a weekend, and putting in 12 hour days as we drove. I left my kids (grown) and my parents and my long-time friends behind - emotional for sure. After one week, hubby went to Philly for training for a month, leaving me to get everything arranged in our new city, and leaving me alone in an unfamiliar area. I went to 8 job interviews, got a job, and have started working... Etc, Etc.

And it suddenly hit me today... ABSOLUTELY NO IBS! NONE! NADA! ZILCH! I never even thought about it, which is why I am amazed. I actually drove 1300 miles without a thought for where the nearest bathroom was! We went across Kansas and Missouri where a bush to squat behind is hard to come by, much less a rest area. I went to job interviews with no problem. I am working with no problem. I drive in heavy Atlanta traffic (4th worst in the country, from what I hear) with no thought of even needing to go. If I have a twinge, I don't even worry about it!

Mike is an absolute GODSEND. I don't know what I would have done without him and the tapes - I was seriously at rock-bottom when I tried the CDs as a last resort.

I just had to tell you how far I have come and ask you to please pass this on to Mike - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Take care,

Robin S.

January 28, 2007 by Maryellen Minogue

I did a great deal of reading on this product before purchasing and most of the comments were from people with IBS much more severe than what I had experienced. I purchased the program anyway, and have had great success with it. Apparently, this works as well for a nuisance level of IBS as for more severe cases.

In addition, I was a bit unsure of hypnosis imagery as I had exposure to meditation, but no experience with hypnosis. I found the imagery interesting, precise, relaxing and not at all far-out, frightening or odd. I have even recommended it to my sister, who is very spiritually conservative and suspicious of hypnosis, yoga and meditation.

This does take a commitment to put in some time listening, but I have found the results to be excellent and have gone on to order the CDs for smoking cessation. If you've come so far in your research on this product as to read this review, by all means, go ahead and purchase the product!

January 23, 2007 From Cindy

I used the IBS Audio Self Hypnosis Program as a last resort, kind of. They were actually the last thing I found. I used to have episodes every 3-5 days, for the past 2 years. I have IBS with constipation.

I am almost totally well! I'm going to repeat the hypnosis program again to hopefully get total relief and hopefully go off my medication eventually.

You are very welcome to use my comments on your website or IBS Newsletter! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Cindy Campbell

April 29, 2006 - From Sharon Hall of AZ - Update from 2001 It has been at least 5 or 6 years now, since I used Mike's hypnotherapy program and am still doing great. IBS is a shadow now, it is in the back of my mind rather than dominating my life. I function very well day to day. Sometimes I am surprised to realize I haven't thought about IBS for a while, or find myself in a situation that used to put me in a panic. I think about the "what ifs..." once in a while, which was a huge problem before, but now I am able to get rid of the thought as soon as I recognize it.

I still get D on occasion, but I can usually figure out why...consuming alcohol and allergies will always trigger an attack. I can shrug it off easily with "It's just my allergies, it's not the IBS returning." I guess mainly I have learned to under-react to IBS symptoms. I realize these are CBT techniques. I tried using them for years before I used Mike's program, but without the hypnotherapy to help me change my way of thinking CBT was not enough.

2006 From Kathy W.

I have suffered from IBS for about 36 years. I have been to many doctors, including the Mayo Clinic and herbalists. None were able to really help for the long term. For the past two years I have been nearly symptom-free. I attribute this to two things - using the principles set out in Eating for IBS and the IBS Audio Program 100tm hypnosis (CDs).

While I was skeptical about the benefits of the hypnosis tapes, I used them just as prescribed for 100 days and have been nearly symptom-free since. Thank you so much for helping me and others with IBS. You should know that I have been able to travel to Ireland (4 times) and various destinations in the United States over the past two years without a single accident.

June 6, 2006 From Jenks - Orange County, California

Five Stars ***** Haven't felt this good in years!

After trying every medication/diet imaginable over the last 7 years, I tried the IBS 100 CD's and have finally found relief! The hypnosis program has worked wonders for me. Over the last 6 months I have gone off all of my medications and am far less sensitive to stress and diet triggers. Hypnotherapy really works! It has helped me to manage stress in my life so that it doesn't affect me the way that it used to, and I can eat the foods I haven't been able to eat in years. I highly recommend this product!

February 9, 2001 From Ellan

As a behavioral health practitioner - I'm a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the San Francisco Bay Area - I've been using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Couples Therapy (when a partner is involved) to treat my IBS patients for several years now. I had been looking for resources to refer my patients to re: hypnotherapy, since I do not practice hypnotherapy myself. I had read the studies re: the benefits of hypnotherapy for IBS a few years back, but had difficulty finding hypnotherapists who knew enough about IBS.

As an IBS sufferer myself since 1990 (now much improved), I was curious to see what hypnotherapy could add to the treatment options. After seeing the posts on Mikes Tapes, I decided to order them and try them myself , before recommending them to patients. I am on Day 34 now, and am thus far thoroughly impressed. Very high quality, and a real bargain for the price - one session of hypnotherapy in this area is about the equivalent of the price of the entire tape series. When I think of all the money that I (and my patients) have spent on IBS treatments over the years, the cost of the tapes seems like a drop in the bucket. I'm thinking that the combination of CBT and the tapes might be really helpful for many of my patients.

Thank you Mike for developing this worthwhile resource - your expertise really shows.

I hope that others will find them as useful as I have.

April 15, 2001 From Kate in TN

Yes, I have done it. I started just before Christmas, when I was in a severe, pre-holiday "D" outbreak, and have finished with the coming of spring. No "D" since 12/23. It is not unusual for me to have long spells between the "D", although this is a pretty good stretch for the last couple of years or so. I am trying a few new foods. We were away a couple of weeks ago- at a restaurant I ordered the "safe" chicken I've had many times there, and the new cook had added a spicy seasoning. The next day, I didn't feel too great, but was fine by the next day- my bouts frequently last for weeks to a few months.

But, in addition, at a time in my life when I have many more personal and professional stresses than previously, I find that my outlook is much more positive. I am dealing with new challenges at work with more confidence, with a tough situation at home with more hope, and in general with life without as many concerns about the future as I've had previously.

From about the second month of the tapes, I would find myself beginning to worry about some future event or do some negative "What ifs?" and before the bad thoughts would take on momentum, I'd find myself thinking, "Well, it certainly isn't productive to think about that", or "There's no reason to think this negative scenario will play out." I don't know how much of this is due to the tapes, because I've been pretty pro-active and have made some other changes too.

But, on the whole, I think the tapes have been a major factor in the improvement I've seen in my state of mind over the last three months. I intend to continue to listen to them a couple of times a week, and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

--------------------
My Journey and Success with the IBS Audio Program Hypnotherapy Program: www.helpforibs.com/messageboards/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=hypnotherapy&Number=224850

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 Marilyn 08/23/06 09:42 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 jb24   09/06/14 10:30 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 Dotcase   05/12/11 06:26 PM
. * Another Encouraging Comment for IBS Audio Program Marilyn   06/09/11 12:17 PM
. * Some Great Reviews for the IBS Audio Program! :) Marilyn   02/19/13 11:24 PM
. * Re: Some Great Reviews for the IBS Audio Program! :) Marilyn   06/04/13 12:08 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 KareBear   05/30/11 09:28 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 *DELETED* araceli   02/28/11 10:17 PM
. * This is SPAM not a ligit post - nt - Syl   03/01/11 05:48 AM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 LtDanFan   02/28/11 05:25 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 Marilyn   02/28/11 06:01 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 RSQ   03/23/11 02:02 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 LtDanFan   03/01/11 11:28 AM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 Marilyn   03/01/11 09:59 PM
. * Re: A few encouraging stories - feedback for the IBS Audio Program 100 LauraHarris   01/18/11 07:26 PM
. * A New Encouraging story! Marilyn   06/04/07 05:44 PM
. * From Heather's Newsletter - Another Hypnotherapy Success Marilyn   06/12/07 08:39 AM
. * Some New Updates Marilyn   03/30/07 02:04 PM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? feelinggood   08/06/07 06:57 PM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? Marilyn   08/06/07 09:18 PM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? Susie1985   05/12/11 02:45 AM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? Marilyn   05/12/11 11:18 AM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? Lynn26   06/02/09 08:27 AM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? Marilyn   09/12/09 12:00 PM
. * Another encouraging story - :) Marilyn   09/12/09 12:01 PM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? LN   05/15/08 05:25 AM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? Marilyn   05/15/08 11:18 AM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? LN   05/18/08 12:48 AM
. * You are good to go! :) Marilyn   05/18/08 01:42 AM
. * Re: You are good to go! :) LN   10/17/09 05:03 PM
. * Listening during a difficult emotional time Marilyn   10/17/09 10:29 PM
. * Re: Listening during a difficult emotional time LN   10/28/09 02:18 PM
. * More Positive Feedback!!! Marilyn   11/03/09 01:03 PM
. * Re: You are good to go! :) LN   05/19/08 04:52 AM
. * Some MORE GREAT SUCCESS Stories Marilyn   05/28/08 11:45 AM
. * Re: Some MORE GREAT SUCCESS Stories jay219   01/05/09 10:04 AM
. * Re: Some MORE GREAT SUCCESS Stories Marilyn   01/05/09 01:38 PM
. * Re: Some MORE GREAT SUCCESS Stories Marilyn   07/02/08 02:23 PM
. * Re: Anyone know how to email Michael directly? yoffie   08/07/07 09:22 AM
. * for Yoffie line415   09/03/07 07:43 PM
. * The IBS Audio Program works wonderfully with teens Marilyn   08/07/07 02:04 PM
. * Question for Marilyn on Hypnosis with teens yoffie   09/23/07 05:11 PM
. * Re: Question for Marilyn on Hypnosis with teens Marilyn   09/24/07 12:48 PM
. * Re: Question for Marilyn on Hypnosis with teens yoffie   10/30/07 04:50 PM
. * Re: Question for Marilyn on Hypnosis with teens Marilyn   10/30/07 09:53 PM
. * Re: The IBS Audio Program/teens can i get your feedback? yoffie   08/07/07 03:08 PM
. * Flagyl is metronidazole. I think it's brand name vs generic. -nt- lalala   08/07/07 08:11 PM
. * Constipation and Alternating Success Stories Marilyn   08/24/06 05:46 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 159948

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This website is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have an urgent medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.

Any application of the recommendations in this website is at the reader's discretion. Heather Van Vorous, HelpForIBS.com, and Heather & Company for IBS, LLC are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this website and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations on these message boards.

Home | Shop for IBS | IBS Message Boards | IBS News & Reviews | IBS Support Groups
IBS Diet & Recipes | IBS Books | IBS Supplements | Yoga for IBS | Hypnosis for IBS
IBS Tummy Teas™ | Irritable Bowel Syndrome Glossary

About Us | IBS Links | Search this Site | Site Map | Shipping & Returns | Privacy & Security
Contact Us | For Doctors & Dietitians | Wholesale | Co-packing Services

© 1999-2009, Heather Van Vorous, HelpForIBS.com, Heather & Company for IBS, LLC.
All information & art is proprietary and may not be duplicated.
All rights reserved.

Legal & Medical Disclaimer

Website Design