All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
A quick Super!
      #327392 - 03/28/08 11:05 AM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

I was at the point again last night were I was getting tired of everything and just wanted something differant and simple so after thinking hard this is what I came up with.

1 pkg of pillbury pizza crust rolled out and cut into 2 pieces layred with chopped deli or safe chicken or turkey meat. Add what ever toppings you like like slice mushrooms black olives and then soy or rice chesse roll up and cut like cianamon rolls place on baking pan and cook according to pkg directions. Heat up some squash soup and finsh off with a nice salad (if you can handle salad) if not the "if" of your choice. it was nice warm and very differant thought i would share!
emmasmom
ibs-c

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: A quick Super! new
      #327404 - 03/28/08 01:47 PM
MelanieR

Reged: 02/15/07
Loc: Florida

That sounds good. What's in the pilsbury crust?

--------------------
Crohns, lactose intolerant

Re: A quick Super! new
      #327406 - 03/28/08 02:21 PM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

what do you mean like ingridents nothing really and 1.5 grams of fat! I hope this is what your asking if not let me know.
emmasmom
ibs-c
GAS

Pillsbury Pizza Crust new
      #327408 - 03/28/08 02:35 PM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

This is IBS safe - I use it all the time. The dough comes in one of those pop-open rolls. Find it in the refrigerator case with the crescent rolls and cookie dough.

Each serving has 160 calories, 20 from fat, so 12.5% calories from fat.

Ingredients:
Enriched flour bleached (wheat flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid)
Water
Dextrose
Sugar
Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil
Contains 2% or less of:
Vital Wheat Gluten
Leavening (Glucono Delta Lactone, Baking Soda)
Salt
Mono and Diglycerides
Xanthan Gum

HTH.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Re: Pillsbury Pizza Crust - I love it! new
      #327416 - 03/28/08 04:26 PM
Susie2

Reged: 08/07/06
Loc: Pomona California

We have tried Trader Joe's pizza dough (difficult to work with) and the Pillsbury refrigerated. Even DH can make calzones or pizzas with it. For calzones unroll the dough (you can roll or stretch it a bit thinner if you like) and cut into 4 pieces. Wet the edges of the dough. Put filling of your choice in center. You will be folding this into a triangle. Press edges with a fork to seal. DH uses a spinach, mushroom, red onion and feta mixture for filling. Place on pan sprayed with cooking spray and bake 8 - 10 minutes til golden. You can brush top of dough with a little beaten egg or egg white prior to baking for a shiny top.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 124 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3887

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review