All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
IBS Surviver
      #293588 - 12/14/06 02:54 AM
Chuck Solomon

Reged: 12/14/06

I just found this site and registered.
I was searching the web to see if anybody new anything about IBS. After going to several sites that were selling some products that would not work for me, I found that Heather already knows some things that I have found to be helpful.

OK, so I went to the kitchen and got some of my organic oat flakes to add to my snack. Yes, soluable fiber works well, and Heather seems to know more about soluable fiber than anyone. I will explore the list.

I have been struggling with some difficult IBS problems for 30 years - maybe longer even than I realize.

After some years of mis-diagnosis and general mis-management of my entire life, I was barely alive. I deciced back then that, if I wanted to live, I would have to take control of my own health - which I did.

I taught myself homeopathic medicine, herbal treatments, Mental Health thru Will Training (Recovery, Inc book),
foods as medicine, special exercises and some Yoga, and started my own business as a telecom consultant (website: www.marketel.info).

Well, I am still learning. I am so glad to have found Heather's website because I can round out my knowledge
of the true path to better health. She explains it so well.
And I will buy her kit.

Maybe I can contribute some ideas and maybe we can even colaborate on some projects. I was considering starting a blog on some aspects of natural healing. Cross linking might be mutually helpful.

In addition to fennel, I have had great success with teas of anise seed, boldo, and violet leaves. Sometimes I will mix all four. Or a small teaspoon of just ground violet leaves with equal part of honey - this is a very mild laxative and the only one that I can tolerate.

I have found that I need to eat some salads to avoid getting liver congestion. Using a vegatable wash removes parasites and then putting the salad in the microwave for just 20 seconds, softens it enough that I do not get bad IBS reactions. Some people say that I am a fool for using the microwave. Maybe I should try a quick steaming, instead?

Chuck Solomon

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 82 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 451

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review