Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Ruchie new
      #110299 - 10/04/04 12:16 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Christie,

WOW! It sounds like you had fun (except for getting sick afterwards...phooey!) this weekend...you deserve to have a good time!

I'm really sorry you got sore. I'm sorry you have a migraine! I'm sorry you have fibro......

BUT I'm glad you're on the boards!

You have a LOT of great info...don't short change yourself. even if yo haven't been diagnosed for long...you still fibto. So you know more than you think!

When do you get off work? I hope it's soon! I think it's AMAZING you work with fibro..I hope I'l be able to work again one day...AND you're a MOM AND a WIFE...do you know you have THREE major jobs PLUS tkaing care og yourself, that's FOUR...WOW! Christie, you have your hands full! We need to make a special award for people like you!!!

Seriously, PLEASE give yourself a apt on the back! and if things get to be too much of a load, you can always talk it out with us! In the meantime...make sure you grt some Christie time in every day! You're your most important job!!!

I think I'm gonna make it...gotta hang in umntil I can call the doc and get some MEDS in me...just a few motre hours (hope it doesn't take forver for them to start to kick in...!)

Hope everything goes graeatfor you at worl with your deadline!

Love ya!

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#110317 - 10/04/04 01:26 PM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Hi, Ruchie, sweetie!

Two things.

1. G-d WILL help you!

2. Take it one HOUR at a time.

{{{{{{{Gentle fibro hug}}}}}}}

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Thanks LS! *hugs* Gotta keep those hugs GENTLE right now ;) Love ya! n-t new
      #110357 - 10/04/04 03:32 PM
Snow for Sarala

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#110457 - 10/04/04 07:54 PM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

Hey Ruchie,

I made my deadline but i still have migraine as of this moment and I also have my monthly visitor. I just took a naproxen b/c can't handle headache and cramps all at once.

I do have a lot on my plate but I don't need an award. If you could see my house right now, OMG! But that is how it goes! I can't do laundry and clean house and work and cook and take care of the kids when i am fibroed out. So if things must lack it is the housework I neglect. My family is first and then work cause I need the money and vrything else waits til the hubby does it or I have a real good day. And i used to get upset about it but now I just let it go, it is not worth worrying about.

Just remember that when everything is piling up around the house, etc. It is not worth getting upset about it! And i am so glad to hear you have a supportive hubby! That really helps. My hubby gives me back rubs on days that are really bad. He has done that even before I was diagnosed. We just thought I pulled my back out alot and always got tension headaches. Who knew it was Fibro? Well, Linz knew but who else knew?

You hang in there girl! I will keep checking up on you.
Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

Tissy, I'm giving you that award anyway... new
      #110475 - 10/04/04 10:17 PM
Snow for Sarala

You don't NEED it, I know that silly. But you EARMNED it! :-)

Oh no, migraine and cousin flow? Now you REALLY deserve an award Seriously, are you ok? Are the meds helping? That' SO not fair!!!

I agree with you about the housecleaning...most import id your health and happiness! And fam of course.

Ok, I'd better get going...I have to start my bedtime routine and then take my sleep medicine...hope it works!

Love,
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 698 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1791

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review