Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: REPORTING IN - 8/3/05 new
      #202476 - 08/04/05 01:25 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

I'm fighting a flu bug and have been dozing (not sleeping) all day long, wheezing, sniffling, etc. Oh noo...you too.... I tried to cover my mouth while on the computer...sorry I got ya sick...hehehe I broke down and used my t.v. and watched "FEEL GOOD" movies and cranked up the tunes. Hopefully the noise will spook this bug out of me!

In typical hobbit habbit, random order, etc. et cetera:

--1L Gatorade
--a whole pot of UFO, on the rocks LOL
--66 bing cherries (I just ate cherries all day long. You know that song, "99 Bottles of Beer? Well...I think I was doing it with cherries.) WEll, hopefully they don't end up on the walls today!! LOL
--1 c. golden raspberries
--1 c. blueberries
--small fennel bulb (2 c.), 2 c. baby carrots (pre-cooking measurements)
--1 L No-chicken stock
--Lots of herbal tea, flavoured water, etc.

That's all folks.
Kate, IBS-D.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re:Shell Koolaid Sport Info new
      #202479 - 08/04/05 01:31 PM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Koolaid Sport with Electrolytes:

Per 1 pouch (200 mL)

Calories 60
Fat 0g
Sodium 50mg
Potassium 40mg
Carbohydrate 16g
Sugar 15g
Protein 0g

Thanks for the comment on the workout, I am so good when I am there it is just forcing myself to go in the summertime that is hard. Winter I seem to have no problems. I had a personal trainer for awhile so I took everything she taught me and use it on my own now. Trainers are such great motivation though, not just the technique but I cannot afford one right now (mine was about $50 per one hour session, 3 times a week= $150/week)!!!!
Have a great day!

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

Re: Bethany, I found them!!! new
      #202495 - 08/04/05 01:48 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

I FEEL LIKE A KID AGAIN!!! Actually, it's not bad--perky, peppy. Sweeter than Gatorade, though. I actually prefer the Gatorade. I might toss a couple in the freezer for that slushy effect when you just want to suck some flavoured ice.
I'm feverish, today, with a cold/flu and SO THIRSTY!!! They taste rather like lollipop juice, if I have to compare it to something.

LOL--do you remember "Freshie?" Yes, I think the Kool Aid ones need to be frozen. I LOVE THE FACT THAT THEY FIT IN YOUR PURSE!!! I tucked one in on my run to the library. (They're the size of a maxi.)
Very much like a Mr. Misty from D.Q.

Kate.

Re: Don't laugh, Shell, butt... new
      #202504 - 08/04/05 01:54 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

I popped a prescription sedative to get some zzz's, after my cherry popping marathon with Matrix movies. (Really bad idea)
Had to do a wee bit of laundry today. Didn't quite sprint fast enough at 4 in the morning, due to my drugged reflexes.

So, naturally...I nose dive into more, today.

I hope you lose the bug, too.
BING,
Kate.

Re: REPORTING IN - 8/3/05 new
      #202526 - 08/04/05 02:29 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Muskmelons are canteloupes that are bigger and yummier and have deeper ridges. So home grown canteloupes basically. My grandma had a field of them when I was a kid and would take a knife and cut me as many as I wanted and I would eat it like a watermelon right there in the field. Unfortunately though melons are touchy for me so I mix in some mango and just have a little. I am just about to have today's!

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 57 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 13908

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review