4. Page 206 ~ Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts. Baking time should read "...bake for 45-55 minutes, until chicken is just cooked through."
5. Page 254 ~ Double Decker Sweet Potato Pecan Pie. Filling bake time listed is 50-60 minutes, but it should be 60 minutes to 75 minutes.
6. Page 197 ~ Easy Peachy Chicken Breasts. "Preheat oven to 450" should say "Preheat oven to 375."
7. Page 195 ~ Lacquered Five Spice Chicken. Baking time should read "...bake, covered, for 45-55 minutes, basting frequently, until chicken is just cooked through."
8. Page 179 ~ Mustard Dill Salmon with Roasted Potatoes and Greens. Recipe calls for "1/4 tablespoons packed brown sugar." It should be 4 tablespoons of packed brown sugar.
9. Page 252 ~ Pumpkin Spice Pie with Praline Topping. Filling should call for 1 1/2 packages of 12.3 oz. Mori-Nu Lite Firm Tofu.
10. Page 69 ~ Home-Dried Sweet & Chewy Banana Chips. Do NOT spray the cookie sheets with cooking oil.
All recipes included in Eating for IBS have a nutritional analysis per serving of calories, protein, percentage of calories from protein, carbohydrates, percentage of calories from carbohydrates, total fat, percentage of calories from fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, and total dietary fiber. (Analysis provided by NutriBase Nutrition Manager software.)
All content is copyrighted by Heather Van Vorous and MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED without permission.