All Boards >> Hypnosis for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Discussions

Wolfgrl

Reged: 01/28/16
Re: Anyone currently using the audio program?
03/18/17 01:58 PM

HI,
I have had IBS for about 8 years. After my gallbladder was removed, IBS seemed to get much worse. I have completed the 100 day program and have not found any relief at all, even though it seemed better at first. After completing the program, I seemed to get worse instead of better. When I have an attack or am having a bad day (6 times to the bathroom or more), my mind immediately goes to "This is never going to end and I am stuck with this for the rest of my life". I know that sounds incredibly negative, but that is where my mind is at. I do not know how to get beyond the feeling that this will never improve no matter how many great reviews I see on Heather's website. Since the program is designed to train your subconscious to think positively, I do not understand why my brain refuses to cooperate. I will be waiting for 6 weeks and will then restart the program. When it seems like the last resort, I will try to approach it from a different perspective next time. I did notice that marilyn who posts regularly had to go through the program 3 times to get any appreciable benefit.

Post Extras Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Anyone currently using the audio program? cathycathy 02/12/17 05:41 PM
. * Re: Anyone currently using the audio program? Wolfgrl 02/13/17 10:13 AM
. * Re: Anyone currently using the audio program? cathycathy 02/14/17 03:31 PM
. * Re: Anyone currently using the audio program? Wolfgrl 03/18/17 01:58 PM
. * Re: Anyone currently using the audio program? Marilyn 03/19/17 01:25 AM
. * Re: Anyone currently using the audio program? Wolfgrl 02/17/17 08:51 AM

Extra information
0 registered and 25 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Permissions
You cannot post until you login
You cannot reply until you login
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10879

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

Shop For IBS Here!