It is meant to be two slices of bread per day. I usually eat a lot more. It only causes me bloating.
1) I told you, eating like this I have no pain or D or C, only varied amount of bloating.
2) I always take it with a meal and it's probably 1g ie 10 kcal of fat, easy to eat a lot more carbs and protein with it.
3) I eat spices all the time, Syl told me that it's still IF. Syl's diet is a lot less lenient on IF than mine.
4) I sometimes cook with garlic for the taste, usually remove it before eating. I have had onions, but only rarely, as am not a huge fan. They are IF, but not too much and I guess not too much means it's OK since they are listed in the fructan column and if I can eat bread then surely other fructans are meant to be OK too.
5) squash rarely, but well cooked then and with little IF. a rule of thumb is meant to be that the more mushy veggies are , the safer they are. usually. (apparently). I have zucchini on a regular basis.
6) corn flakes, that gluten free variety sometimes whose link I posted, esp as that contains minimal amount of fibre.
well cooked maize, like corn on the cob, sometimes, but that has IF in it, so only with enough SF
-------------------- Susie, born in 1985,
(pseudo-)D and bloating April 2007-December 2010, now stable