All Boards >> Yoga for IBS & Digestive Health Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Yoga Schedule?
      #369160 - 02/04/13 03:33 PM
tgf0130

Reged: 02/04/13

Hi. I am new to the IBS Diet and Lifestyle. I have horrible IBS-D, nausea, and GERD. I am hopeful in time I will start to feel better following the Diet and Lifestyle suggestions. I am new to Yoga and wonder what the best schedule would be. How many days a week should you do Yoga as you begin this new diet and lifestyle?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Yoga Schedule? new
      #369182 - 02/12/13 05:35 AM

Unregistered

You can do yoga as often as you like. I do it on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings. I was originally wary about going to a class first thing in the morning, because that's when my IBS-D is worst, but once the class starts I'm always fine. It's quite extraordinary how much better I feel while doing yoga. I wish I had time to do it every day.

Re: Yoga Schedule? new
      #369971 - 08/14/13 12:11 AM
LeonBlurry

Reged: 08/14/13

You should take proper care of your health. According to Yoga practitioners, yoga must be done on an empty stomach. Take 5 hours gap between yoga and eating. Morning time is considered the best for yoga and all type of exercises. It should be done regularly so that you may never get ill and whatever ailments you are suffering from they will go for sure!

Take care and have a good health!

Edited by Heather (09/26/14 03:39 PM)

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 49 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 34060

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review