All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
strawberry shortcake
      #7596 - 04/27/03 01:59 PM
louise

Reged: 02/05/03
Loc: canada

Hi all; Here is a strawberry shortcake recipe using the lemon angel foodcake from the ibs,book and the rest I picked up on the web. STRAWBERRY VANILLA SHORTCUT (1) RECIPE LEMON ANGEL FOOD CAKE(I OMIT THE LEMON FOR THIS RECIPE 1.5CUPS cold milk ,1 tub(8 oz.) COOLWHIP WHIPPED TOPPING, 1 PHG.4-SERVING SIZE jELLO VANILLA instant pudding and pie filling, 1-recipe lemon angel food cake(FROM IBS,BOOK), 1 PT.(2C.) STRAWBERRIES, PREPARATION Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min.or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Layer 1 half of the cake slices and strawberries on dsessert plates; cover with pudding mixture. Top with remaining cake slices, strawberries and whipped topping. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. I know we are supposed to use soy milk only but if milk isn't one of your triggers you can probably get away with it. You can try soy milk but it won't be as good, use your best judgement. For more jello recipes go to www.jello.com.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 105 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4708

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review