All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
the muffin boxes from stores safe?
      #368803 - 12/16/12 11:06 PM
j87

Reged: 12/15/12

do i have to make them from scratch? are the boxed versions at the grocery stores ok to use? the ones where you literally just add water to it(some other stuff i forget), mix, and put it in the oven.

been craving some banana muffins ;(

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: the muffin boxes from stores safe? new
      #368819 - 12/19/12 04:22 PM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

I dont trust those sometimes there milk there whole egg hfcs, lard I would look in the index there tons of muffins are here that are safe and yummy I love the vegan bluberry ones you have to do a search for it can't find it let me know and I'll give to you its one I posted and the chocolate ones are great you could add some zucchini to them for more veggie. hth
emmasom
ibs-c gas

Re: the muffin boxes from stores safe? new
      #371754 - 12/24/14 02:44 AM
zohaa

Reged: 12/24/14

Every time I go to get my nails done I end up having to leave in the middle of my appointment because I start having trouble with IBS. I think at times it is brought on by the smell of products they use. This also happens when I go some place where I can smell food cooking. Is this just coincidence or really brought on by the smell of some foods?

--------------------
zohaa

Smells bringing on ibs symptoms. new
      #371755 - 12/24/14 12:34 PM
sgcray

Reged: 01/22/14
Loc: AZ, USA

Someone posting on 12/24;Was wondering why we don't have more posters, if the holiday brings on more spasming..Temptations to try other foods, eating/drinking too quickly, not eating on time etc. aaand being with relatives..Argh. I think smelling food cooking when hungery makes your upper GI track rev up and probably send signals to the rest of the track. I'd eat right before getting nails done, taking acacia before eating to be less sensitive and especially if have to wait to eat.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 100 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6516

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review