All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
vegetable grill pasta
      #34830 - 01/01/04 09:10 PM
TessLouise

Reged: 01/21/03
Loc: Nashville, TN

Tonight my boyfriend and I ate supper at T.G.I. Friday's for a treat. (I know, I know, not the safest restaurant, but it's fun once in awhile.) We shared the vegetable grill pasta and it was really very good. I found one copycat recipe online but it doesn't look like what my boyfriend and I ate. So here's my best guess--if anyone tries my version, let me know how it turns out:

Marinate red bell pepper squares and portabello mushroom caps in balsamic vinaigrette for 1 hour. Grill on George Foreman grill with quartered artichoke hearts and Roma tomato wedges. Slice mushrooms, and serve with other vegetables over fettuccine along with sauce made of canned diced tomatoes, fresh garlic, fresh basil, olive oil, and salt and pepper simmered together until thickened.

At the restaurant, they also grilled asparagus, zucchini, and yellow squash, but neither my boyfriend nor I cares for those vegies, at least not grilled, so we left them out of "our" version. Ditto substituting fettuccine for angel hair pasta.

Enjoy!
Amelia

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 201 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1970

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review