Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
New Breadmaker!?
      #315794 - 09/30/07 06:02 PM
caputsky

Reged: 03/24/07
Loc: Baltimore, MD

Hi all,

I just got a breadmaker from a local goodwill store. I made sure that all the buttons and settings work on it already. However, since I got it from goodwill, it didn't come with a manual or anything and since I've never had one before I'm not really sure what everything means. It has a bunch of settings for different kinds of bread and you can change the color of the crust? Does anyone have any tips for a bread machine "newbie"? Anything at all would be really helpful, thanks!

Julie
IBS-D, GERD, lactose intolerance

--------------------
"We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it."

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: New Breadmaker!? new
      #315880 - 10/01/07 12:23 PM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

I don't have a bread-maker, so I can't help directly but you might try searching the Internet to see if there's a manual on-line for your model. Even if there isn't, you might find some general directions for bread-makers.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

#315952 - 10/02/07 09:13 AM
MelanieR

Reged: 02/15/07
Loc: Florida

You could also write/e-mail/call the manufacture and see if they will send you out one. Maybe for free. They might ask for a small fee but you saved because of buying it used.

--------------------
Crohns, lactose intolerant

#315995 - 10/02/07 06:41 PM
caputsky

Reged: 03/24/07
Loc: Baltimore, MD

Thanks for all the ideas! I actually went online to see if the instruction manual was available through the company website, and voila! it was...guess sometimes the simplest and easiest way is the best Now I can't wait to try baking some new bread Any ideas/recipes for my first try?

--------------------
"We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it."

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 240 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2995

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review