All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Kandee's Mighty Nice Rice Muffins
      #177492 - 05/08/05 06:00 PM
dozyveeny

Reged: 09/26/04
Loc: UK

If anyone hasn't yet seen this recipe, take a look for it in the newsletter index - it's the one about Gluten Intolerance. (Sorry, tried to cut and paste a link but it won't work).

I have been eating GF for the last month and this recipe was the best thing about it! I didn't even have the right flour but used a commercial GF flour mix with xanthan gum and the muffins turned out just great - in fact, according to my family, they were the best I've ever made. So whether or not I need to go on eating GF, I will definitely use this recipe again.

Thanks, Kandee, for coming up with something so good and so easy!

Josephine

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

You're most welcome Josephine! new
      #177548 - 05/08/05 09:07 PM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Quote:

If anyone hasn't yet seen this recipe, take a look for it in the newsletter index - it's the one about Gluten Intolerance. (Sorry, tried to cut and paste a link but it won't work).

I have been eating GF for the last month and this recipe was the best thing about it! I didn't even have the right flour but used a commercial GF flour mix with xanthan gum and the muffins turned out just great - in fact, according to my family, they were the best I've ever made. So whether or not I need to go on eating GF, I will definitely use this recipe again.

Thanks, Kandee, for coming up with something so good and so easy!

Josephine

Oh, that's so nice of you to say. Thank you. I'm glad you like them and your family too!
They are pretty forgiving so you can use just about any GF flour mix you have on hand.

Here is the link if anyone needs it. Kandee

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 149 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 866

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review